Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Red Itchy Bump On Penis....

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
About two weeks ago, I first recieved unprotected oral sex from a prostitute, then had protected vaginal intercourse. A few days after the incident, I noticed a red pimple like mark on my penis. It was basically at the very beginning of my base, right after my pubic hair. I did not think much of it, but as days went by, I started to become very itchy in that area. Not directly on the mark, but more on the sides of my base. My scrotum and pubic hair region also became itchy, with my scrotum also becoming red. I saw my dermatoligist last wed. For a regular checkup and brought this matter up to him. He took a good look at it with a magnifying glass and under ample lighting, and concluded that it was nothing more than a pimple as a result of the heat, sweat, and friction. He gave me an anti-itch lotion by the name of cortaid, that I only used a few times. A few days after I saw him, I noticed another pimple looking mark, similar to the one I still had, but not as big and infact next to it. The past few days, the itching has stopped, but I noticed I had devloped a pain in my inner groin on both sides in the same exact spot. I read somewhere that if one does have herpes the glands in the groin if i'm correct become tender like mine are right now. Infact they are very when I touch them and hurt when I am just sitting. Also today, I felt hotter than usual at work where I am usually comfortable. And today when I urinated, it felt somewhat tight in my lower stomach area, but I wouldn't say it was painful and this only happened twice. Also since sunday, I have had somewhat of a "stitch" in my stomach that hurts when I cough or take deep breaths. As far as the pimples which I have about 2-3 now, they seem to have scabbed over on their own, but are still somewhat visible. They did not cause any pain what so ever, but just made the sides of my base itch alot. Now, I hope I am not at risk for anything as I have read that oral sex once is not high risk and I also hope this is nothing from the past as I have not had oral nor intercourse for the past 8-10 months. I do hope however, that this is just me getting worked up over nothing. Do you think I am at risk for anything or better yet should I get tested? Thanks for your time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|