'i Already Have a Boyfriend'

*post deleated*

Last edited by jimmyeth on October 22nd, 2006 07:33 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hi there! Going to a club and asking a girl if they find you attractive or whatever seems a little strange. How far away does this girl live, sometimes the long distance relationships do work and thir are times that one or the other is willing to re-locate, if they really care and who cares about the past it is only the present and the future you need to be concerned about. Don'y try to rush things if it is meant to be things will happen if not they wont. You will find someone out their that is right for you just be careful but relax and have a good time.
All the best!
|

replied August 8th, 2006
Yeh, I guess im not very experienced in the chatting up field, its just sometimes I like to get feedback off of women on what they think of my looks, guess it raises my confidence a bit. This girl who lives far away lives about 200 miles id say roughly. She made out with other guys when I first met her, then I invited her down to my 18th party and she made out with one of my friends which upset me :( . She also lied to me about her age(and wouldnt tell me why) so I really dont think she could be trusted. She doesnt feel the same way about me as I do as her and she just sees me as a friend I think because of the distance.
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
No, that is one long distance thing I would not go for because to me trust in a relationship is #1 to me. If that is hoow you like to communicate then go for it. Please don't take me wrong, I was not trying to judge you, we are all different and have our different ways!
Someone is out there for you, you are still young!
All the best to you!
|

replied August 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Stay away from her...She's kissing any/every guy she see's, you should know what "other" things she does with them besides making out.
|

replied August 11th, 2006
Experienced User
If you ask girls whether they find you attractive it just comes across as being really desperate and that is a huge turn off for women. I'm not saying you have to be all macho and arrogant because that is just as horrible but perhaps you need to tone it down a bit.

You sound just like my first boyfriend I had when I was 16 - he was 17. Lots of things you say sound just like he was. He was a lovely bloke - still is - although I don't really see him much any more. He was awkward around women and very shy and not confident about his looks. In the end, that was what broke us up - I got fed up with constantly having to reassure him that he was attractive etc. Hey, I was only a teenager myself so perhaps I didn't have as much patience as I should have.

Anyway, my point is that he is now 27 years old and has had loads of lovely girlfriends. He is now happily living with a girlfriend. So don't worry too much - you will meet someone nice when the time is right. As for the girl you mentioned...Stay away. You deserve better than that.
|

Asking a chick if your attractive is the dumbest thing a guy can do! Why do guys do that? It's so stupid, I hate it when they do that, no need to offend you, but it is. Either they will lie to spare your feelings, or they will tell the possible harsh truth that "no, they don't..." (like I do, I tell it up straight) and might even call you ugly. But they could be tellin the truth, but that's less likely. Since to me only about 10% or less of guys in general are even attractive at all. I say quit worrying about yourself and seem intersted in the girls and what they do and don't ask about what they think of you, tell them what you think of them, how beautiful, and whatever they are, girls love that... And it's always a rule, you should never try to go for someone more attractive than you, or else it would definitely be harder to get them. And maybe you shouldn't try looking for one. Just the girls you come across if you like any of them, try to get to know them. Don't be so desperate, be confident, and there is tons of boyless girls out there that really want a boyfriend, so if you want to keep looking, they are out there. (like me.......Jk......Sort of)
|

Hey thanks for the replys and advice, yeh I suppose I need to change my ways and try be more confident. Its just it makes me feel a bit pressured because most of my other friends seem to manage in this field, oh well I guess i'll just have to wait and see what happens.
|

replied February 12th, 2011
be confident bet ur sexy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile xxx
|
Quick Reply