Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Throat Noises When I Fall Asleep

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Seems I have alot of phlem in my throat and I find when I am just about to fall asleep my throat makes like a snoring sound that interrupts me from falling asleep--this happens many times--i am so sleepy but cannot fall asleep from this sound--i have to work everyday and i'm just so sleepy all day--i need help!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper exausted
|

replied February 4th, 2009
Throat noises
When I go to bed, my throat makes noises and I can't go to sleep, and when I do get to sleep they wake me up. Sometimes it sounds like a cat screaming or a child hollering. Please tell me what this is and what to do for it. I am very tired all day and then the same thing the next night.
Exuasted
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply