Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

Who's My Baby Daddy (Page 1)

I made the worst mistake in my life when I slept with two men in the same week and that's the week I conceived and I was just wondering was it the first one or the second one I selpt with one on the 18th of april and the second one on the 21st of april what do u think so one help me!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Well we couldn't tell you. You might have to wait till the baby is born and do paternity tests.
|

replied August 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
There is no way to know without a paternity test.

Good luck.
|

replied August 8th, 2006
If you got pregnant the same week you slept with 2 men in 3 days time it is going to be impossible to know without dna testing. You obviously ovulated during those 3 days and were fertile. Each man has a 50-50 chance of being the father. Good luck!
|

replied August 8th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Who's My Baby Daddy
jan122007 wrote:
i made the worst mistake in my life when I slept with two men in the same week and that's the week I conceived and I was just wondering was it the first one or the second one I selpt with one on the 18th of april and the second one on the 21st of april what do u think so one help me!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

yah and how is anyone suppose to tell by just the date of sex? Usually anyone with an inkling of how this works would provide 1st day of last menstrual period but either way your gonna need a paternity test cause the biggest mistake was too close together.
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Hun the only way that you are going to be able to tell is through a paternal test. Dna.. I wish you luck.
|

replied February 12th, 2009
When did I Conceive?
I am worried because I have never done this before. My menstral cycle has been off. I had my period in November and did not have a period in December. In january I had a period from Jan 3rd through Jan. 10th. I had unprotected sex on Jan. 15th with one partner. On February 1st I had sex with another partner. I am now pregnant and not sure who the father may be? Is is partner #1 or partner #2?
|

replied February 12th, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
like people have replied on here to the origional posters question, no one here can tell you who the father is because we cannot look through a cryatal ball and pull an answer out of thin air.

you will have to wait till the baby is born and do a paternity test to see who the father is.
|

replied February 23rd, 2009
when did i concieve my baby
my baby was born on 21-feb-06 and i want to know when she was concieved can anyone help me ?
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2009
Supporter
pahionforfashion, this is not an exact thing. It's more of an estimate. But one site I found said to take the birth date and count back 38 weeks to get the conception date. I may have done it wrong- it was hard to find a 2005/2006 calendar- but I got May 31, 2005 as the conception date.
|

replied March 26th, 2009
help me can the other person b the dad
hi can ne1 help i had sex with sum1 after me an x had a fight an 2weeks after i had sex with this other person i was told i was 4weeks pregnant could the other person be the dad i dnt know the dates how long apart when havein sex with 2 ppl can u tell whos the dad help
|

User Profile
replied March 27th, 2009
Supporter
If you had sex with the other man when you were two weeks pregnant, how could he possibly be the father? I doubt the ultrasound technician or doctor could be off by two weeks so early in your pregnancy. (The earlier, the ultrasound, the more accurate thay are in how far along you are.) I believe you are pregnant by your ex- boyfriend.
|

replied April 22nd, 2009
i concieved on the 29th of november and they gave me a due date of august 21st. i slept with a guy on the 20th and a different guy on the 26th. i had sex again with the first partner on the 1st of december but is there any way the second guy could be the dad?
|

replied May 26th, 2009
whos my babies dad
On the 31 of January i slept with a friend im not to sure if he cumed in me but then on Feburary 2 i slept with my boyfriend then i spotted brown a couple of days later. So whats the chances of my boyfriend being the father?
|

replied April 26th, 2010
Babys father
I too have made a mistake... I slept with some Asian man while my boyfriend and I were broken up Im unsure what that exact date was, end of Oct or First Weekend of Nov. I then went back to sleeping with my boyfriend and I am now pregnant and due August 8th.. Im sure there will be a pretty big difference when the baby is born one is Asian and one is Black.. but is there any other way I can have a better guess before my baby is born.. ?? My due date was determined by an ultrasound at 10 weeks.. I have irregular periods so that doesn''t help.. if you can please help
|

replied April 26th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
lalalove, your most likely ovulation date was around Nov 15 so sex from about Nov 11 to Nov 16 got you pregnant.

Take care.
|

replied May 3rd, 2010
What the he''ll was I thinking!!
If I had sex with 2 different men with a 10 day spand who could be the father.
|

replied May 13th, 2010
who's my babys daddy
I have the same question but yea...

i had my period july 30th to august 2nd,i was with my ex bf august 3rd to the 6th, and then i went away for 3 weeks to baby sit. me and my ex fiance got together august 15th and had sex it just happend wasn't planned, and on august 26th/27th i found out i was pregnant, when i went for my ultrasound on sept 22nd or 24th they told me i was 7 weeks and 5 days.

im trying to figure out who my childs father is, some are saying my ex fiance and others are saying my ex bf, my son has alot of my ex fiances features but he also has some of my ex bf right now...so im very confused, my ex fiance will take custody if i ask him to do a paternity and my ex bf refuses to do a paternity
|

replied October 23rd, 2011
When did I conceive?! (Serious responses only please)
I am not too sure who is the father of my unborn child. I have a sense of who but I just want reassurance. Ive had two periods in the month of may. May3rd-13th and may26th-June3rd. Not sure if my period started on the exact day of 26th but I'm sure it ended on the 3rd because my period always lasts for a week long. so its around there. I had sex while on my period during may 26th-June13th-14th. me n my bf ended up breaking up, and i ended up having sex with a guy friend a few days later on june 17th but he did not ejaculate in me but just to make sure I took plan B pill the following day. every time I take plan b pill my period comes 3-4 days later so I waited but no period. on June22nd or around that date, I spotted JUST a little a few little specs not even enough to cover a little napkin. but i assumed my period started cause i was feeling cramps n my boobs hurt and i was being a lot and i was tired all the time. the next day, I looked and it was the same spots i looked at before so it wasn't my period. n I waited again for my period but nothing. I took a pregnancy test June30th and in seconds it came up two visible lines stating i was pregnant. I wanna know when I conceived since i had two periods, and if i was already pregnant before i took the plan B pill and since I took the pregnancy test June30th wouldn't that be too early for it to come up positive if I had gotten pregnant from the time I had sex around June17th?
|

replied May 24th, 2012
please help me!
Well I dont even know if people even look at tghis anymore but I need anwsers or some kind of reassurence... I am 25 weeks and 6 days prego which puts my due date at september 1st..and ithats going by my sonogram because I've heard from a lot of people the sonogram is the most accuret..well anyways I had sex with someone from december 3rd to december 14th and he had amitted to me he had ejeculated in me during that time well then I had sex wit another guy once on december 18th and he had pulled out....well I put my due date in a conceived calculater and he said I conceived on december 10th...and I just need some feed back...please help me!
|
12 >>