Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Im Scared That I Could Be Pregnant! Please Help Someone! (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Me and my bf were both virgins and we had sex one day for about two min he took it out b/c he said he felt it coming. Then he said it wasn't so he sticked it in for about 3 more minutes then I told him to stop b/c he wasn't wearing a condom. He said ok so I just gave him a handjob and the sperm came out like 5 minutes later. Is there still a chance that the sperm could have gotten inside? Could I still be pregnant? I started my period the next day but my period usually last 2 or 3 days. Then we had sex on the 4th day after I started my period because I thought I was done he wore a condom this time. I noticed that there was blood on my panties but maybe it was b/c I wasn't fully off my period. Could I still be pregnant? Someone please reply. I need to talk to someone. :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Yes pre cum. When he is inside u... U should always make sure ur on bc, and he is wearing a condom... No matter if he has come or not u can still get pregnant, take preg test
|

replied August 7th, 2006
Thanx so much for telling me what u think, but like I said would it make any difference if I started my period the next day? I mean I know u can get pregnant at any time but what r the chances of me getting pregnant if I had it the day before my period? Is there a high chance? I took a pregnancy test ept or something like that, it came out negative but maybe its too early to know. For some reason I have been feeling my stomach pretty tight like a tummy ache but maybe its b/c I am stressing myself over it too much. I dont know what I should do if I am! I also talked to someone at planned parenthood and they told me that I really shouldn't worry about anything because I had sex the day before my period. I asked her how sure she was and she said 99% sure. But there is always that 1% chance that it could be a lie. Well g2g please reply. Thanx so much.
Diana
|

replied August 7th, 2006
I had unprotected sex twice (recently) and I know what how you feel about perhaps being pregnant. The most you can do right now is to wait and try to be calm about it. If you stress too much, you can end up causing your body to become sick or tired, which can make you think you're pregnant when you really might not be.

From what I understand, wait a week and take another pregnancy test; sperm can live up to five days and it might take several days before sperm reaches its destination. In my opinion, I don't think you're pregnant but there is always a slight chance that you could be (i'm not a doctor, so don't quote me). Just try not to stress about it and if you're super worried, maybe you should go to the doctor.
|

replied August 8th, 2006
Thank you for ur opinion it really helps but can too much stress make u feel like ur pregnant? I keep getting abdominal pains they feel like period cramps its horrible! Or maybe its because I like to work out a lot. I run 3 to 4 miles daily. Im only 16 so even if I wanted to go to the doc I cant cause my parents don't know about it. Tell me the truth and be honest. Is there a high chance of getting pregnant one day before ur period? What about one day after ur period? Im like so worried. I feel so stressed out right now I dont know what to do. Besides the whole idea of thinking im pregnant I have so much english 3 ap hw and ap us history, and chem b/c I start school on august 23!!! I cant concentrate on anything. Im so scared if im not pregnant im probably gonna start my period late 4 stressing out 2 much. Thanx so much for ur opinion really I mean it. I don't know who to talk to right now. When did u say I should take the pregnancy test again? I took one a week after I had it which was this monday. It came out negative but it is possible that its too soon to know. Anyways.... Thank u so much please reply to my ?'s im so curious to know. When I say thanx I really mean it. Diana
|

replied August 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
You are not pregnant, having a period is not indicative of pregnancy. 99% is nearly as 'effective' as the birth control pill - so stop worrying yourself.

If you have access to a planned parenthood (you said you talked to someone there) you should go get some birth control information from them. Your parents never have to know and it is free. Being safe is better than what you are going through.

Also, there are other things - besides just pregnancy - that you want to protect yourself from. Like sexually transmitted diseases. Be careful with your body. It is the only one you get.

Get some condoms. Never, ever let anyone touch you without a condom.

Thos are free at planned parenthood too! Good luck in school and stop worrying.
|

replied August 8th, 2006
Thanx so much!!!! I really mean it. I have one more ?. What are the chances of getting pregnant one day after ur period? Anyway what kind of bc do you suggest I get? Should I still get a pregancy test? I mean I know the chances r slim but should I still get it? I mean because I keep getting abdominal pain, like a knot in my tummy and I also feel like I have to throw up I know its not nausea, should I be worried? It could be b/c of the stress right? I try not to think of the fact that I could be pregnant but I know its always in the back of my head and I know that im probably gonna start my period late(if I start it) b/c stress causes a women to start her period late. Can u get the symptoms of pregnancy this early? Tummy pain, nausea, or could it be that since I know the symtoms of pregnancy I make myself believe that I could be pregnant when im really not? Well I would really appreciate it if you answered back and thank u so much for ur oppinion it really helps I really needed someone to talk to I don't want to talk to my mom about this b/c she would kill me and I don't even want to think about what my daddy would do. I love my family and hopefully i'll get a second chance to be better protected. Me and my bf had sex after this but he used a condom this time so I felt so much better. Thanx again.

Diana
|

replied August 10th, 2006
Could I still be pregnant though cause I felt a little constipated and I took laxatives? I dont feel nauseous anymore. My breast are fine. How far in pregnancy does constipatin occur? Im so scared right now. I really dont want to be pregnant. I haven't gained any weight. Can stress cause constipation? Please reply I really need to talk to someone.

Diana
|

replied August 10th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Stress can cause constipation; in me, stress causes slight diahrreah! Please go get a pregnancy test, I know it's absolutely terrifying (i am sort of in your position right now, except that i'm on the pills, had a mess up, and have gotten two periods but i'm still terrified I might be pregnant). I haven't gotten up the courage to buy one myself. It will ease your fears, or confirm them so you can move on to the next step and cope with it instead of being in limbo!
|

replied August 11th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
deedee08 wrote:
what are the chances of getting pregnant one day after ur period?
Diana

extremely slim, although it's always possible. The most fetile time period is mid way through your cycle and a few days either way (as sperm can live for up to 5days inside the female body).
I would seriously consider getting yourself on some birth control, as well as using condoms, just for piece of mind.
|

replied August 11th, 2006
Thanx so much I really needed someones advice, I know stress can make u feel like ur pregnant but ur really not, I was talking to my bf and she said I need to take my mind off of things, I just keep getting the butterflies. My tummy feels so tight, I feel constipated and I also keep feeling like I got to throw up but I really don't its like every time I think about it I feel sick. What should I do?
Diana
|

replied August 14th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I feel sick every time I think about it too, so please have the courage I don't have and go get tested!
|

replied August 24th, 2006
Thanx so much to every one but I had sex again this time it was protected and it was 3 days after my period. He told me the condom broke but I remember he changed it immediately he hadn't busted yet though, it has been two weeks since that happened and I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks and three days later, it came out negative do u think I couold still be pregnant? I had sex 2 weeks after my period the condom didn't break though I was still afraid so I took a 72 emergency contraception pill which can make you get a period early. I kinda started a period, it only lasted 2 days though. Can it be spotting? Do u think I could still be pregnant? I havent had sex in 2 weeks cause I want to be sure.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
.O.M.G! When you have sex there is always a chance of pregnancy.If you are so worried about becoming pregnant,stop having sex all together until you are old enough to handle the outcome.You can get pregnant from pre cum also.Get educated on sex before you do it anymore please! Your period can be meesed up by taking the morning after pill and wil either take a while to get back to normal,or it may never be normal again
|
Users who thank Melissa_20 for this post: Milsy 

Especially eHealthy
Or, she could get on birth control pills and then she wouldn't have to obstain, you people seem to forget that option. There is another choice besides pregnancy and abstinance! However, yes, education is important. You can get birth control pills for free or cheap.
|

replied August 25th, 2006
deedee08 wrote:
thank you for ur opinion it really helps but can too much stress make u feel like ur pregnant? I keep getting abdominal pains they feel like period cramps its horrible! Or maybe its because I like to work out a lot. I run 3 to 4 miles daily. Im only 16 so even if I wanted to go to the doc I cant cause my parents don't know about it. Tell me the truth and be honest. Is there a high chance of getting pregnant one day before ur period? What about one day after ur period? Im like so worried. I feel so stressed out right now I dont know what to do. Besides the whole idea of thinking im pregnant I have so much english 3 ap hw and ap us history, and chem b/c I start school on august 23!!! I cant concentrate on anything. Im so scared if im not pregnant im probably gonna start my period late 4 stressing out 2 much. Thanx so much for ur opinion really I mean it. I don't know who to talk to right now. When did u say I should take the pregnancy test again? I took one a week after I had it which was this monday. It came out negative but it is possible that its too soon to know. Anyways.... Thank u so much please reply to my ?'s im so curious to know. When I say thanx I really mean it. Diana
it always happens when you think you are pregnant and its just a period.. ;(.. Well the best time to take the test is when you missed your period.. If you wait 2 weeks the results will be a higher chance of pregnancy. Im a nurse.. ;)
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2009
Experienced User
i would like to add that NO birth control method is 100% effective. The ONLY method 100% effective against pregnancy is abstinence. I know its not the answer everyone wants to hear...but its the truth. Good Luck and for pete's sake...stay safe!
|

replied February 26th, 2009
Im having all the syptoms of pregancy but i had my period can i still be pregant?
|

replied March 9th, 2009
I had unprotected sex (twice)about 3 and a half weeks ago..Im due for my period on the 15th..its the 9th but i'm spotting, am I pregnant?!
|

replied March 24th, 2010
i had anal sex the other day and when i stood up i felt cum slide forward and it got on the inside of my pants after i put them back on.. i would like to know how long sperm can live out side of the body and if it slides forward if it could make its way in my vagina i did wipe down afterwards and had a shower when i got home but could that have been too late? and after wards it looked like i had my period but normally i get pains if have it because i have Endometriosis.... please someone message back
|
12 >>