Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Finally a Break!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Are you superstitious?
Yes
no
66%  66%  [ 2 ]
33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Hey everyone! Most of you all know I have been babysitting all weekend! And I am tired! They would wake me up at 8 to go make breakfast for them and babysit. That baby stressed me, and she punches me for no reason! Only me! She clings to jose and she crawls to me and punches me! I had to cook and they were so picky! Im holding off on kids for a long time! And I have a headache, but its kinda going away now. I have to move out because I got a notice that jose cant be there! Because hes not on the lease! So I gave notice, but I dont have a place yet! Lol. Im trying to get one and I find out tomorrow or wednesday if I get it! Im praying I do, so pray for me too! Oooh I rhymed again! Lol I hope I get it! Its cheaper than the other ones. Then I have to come up with the money again!!! I need 915 for rent and 700 deposit. Anyone want to lend it to me???? Lol j/k I wish. Im gonna win the lotto and buy me a house so I dont have to worry about this kinda thing! And then im gonna buy me a yacht. Well I have to go, im looking for apartments still and thinking how im gonna get the money to get it. Im so broke!

And I had the worst luck for my gown! Jose saw me try on the dresses and was like "its bad luck for me to see you!" and I said "oh whatever dont be so superstitious" and I got it, but paying for it my card was getting declined!!! So I wrote a check and it went through, and I had to write another check to pay it off and I ran out of checks!!!! So I got declined, no checks, and I didnt know the code to the atm machine, so I had to drive all the way home and get my checks, then drive back to pay it! Im superstitious now. Lol. I had bad luck thanks to him!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey seniorita! (dunno how 2 spell!)
well,things r hectic 4 u huni! Sounds like 'the baby' loves jose! He must have a way! Hows freaky? I guess u mite b moving away from him soon! Lol! I wanna win the lottery 2 and i'll come visit every1 of u guys!
I have 2 say,im not superstitious....Im a catholic,im not allowed 2 b! Lol! But I does sounds kinda spooky when u say about jose seeing u & then what happened afterwards! Hmm.....Interesting!
Well,nothing new with me! I have loads of free time cos im at uni for like 2 mornings a week! Im working for 2hrs in claires 2moro which is pointless! But I suppose its extra cash!
Liz :d
|

Extremely eHealthy
Freaky is still wierd and so are all the other wierdo neighbors. Im happy to be leaving that whole place!! He was blasting his music last night and I was like "at least it wont be like that for long"

im not superstitious either, but when jose did that I was like "you are bad luck!!!!" I wish I had free time! Jose is already at my moms so I have to go straight there and cook again and babysit.

Oh its senorita, lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey,i wasnt far off with the senorita thing was i?! Lol!
So,does freaky play really pants music? I bet he likes dolly parton! Hehe!
Whens the date if the wedding then? Where's it gonna be? In a church? I hope u have a gr8 day! And im sure the weather will b gr8 u lucky devil!
:d
|

Extremely eHealthy
Freaky plays wierd coutry music! Lol.

Im planning it at this nice new hotel and they have a pretty garden, so my pastor will do it in august so its still summer, almost fall. Perfect weather.
|

Experienced User
Hey nikki whats up how are you sweety and you liz so you r getttin married nikki thats awsome are you excited well i'm sorry about the apartment thing hope it works out so I have to go now read my post under the period while your preg. Or what ever it says what do you adies think?? I hope not remember I told you about my per. Nikki it happend again this month so pm sometime and tell me about you guys love
~~**claudia**~~
|

replied January 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied January 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry about all of your bad luck nikki, hope that everything ends up working out, maybe you should check your bag stock up, call the bank,and be more sneaky!! Hope to hear from you soon!!!Stacie, hope you understand!!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur