Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Cloudy Urine

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Can anyone tell me if they have experienced drops of cloudy urine when pregnant or if that is a sign of ovulation, or mentrual period coming on. I guess i'm hoping I might be pregnant but probably not. The rest of the month it is clear. Now it is starting out clear but then towards then end of stream a few drops of cloudy urine come and it is a week before my period.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper samama
|

replied January 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am pregnant and tend to have cloudy pee Laughing but I do think its common around ovulation time too... Can also mean dehydration I think. Ya never know! Guess u'll see if ur period comes. ..
|

replied September 7th, 2005
Cloudy Urine
I am 3 months pregneant and just started noticing my urine becoming cloudy. I'm not really sure if it's something I should be concerned with or not. If anyone has advice or knows why this happens please let me know.
|

replied September 8th, 2005
Experienced User
If your already on prenatal vitamins it can cause your urine to become cloudy. I take the prenatal elite vitamins and with the information I recieved with it, it said that your urine can be affected when you start taking any type of new vitamins.
|

replied August 27th, 2009
im 7 weeks pregnant and noticed cloudy urine its nothing to be worried about my doc says probably from prenatals but be sure to up your water intake to about 10 glasses a day=)
|

replied December 8th, 2009
Cloudy Urine
Im 9 mnths pregnant now and i started experiencing cloudy urine around my 3rd month and com to find out, i didnt have any infection but a few weeks later my doctor told me that i had some kind of infection that pregnat women get. So then he gave me some pills thatwould cure it. I took them and i didnt have it anymore but my urine is still cloudy.
|

replied December 8th, 2009
I think I might be pregnant and started noticing just recently that my urine is like that when never ever b4 in my life has that happened b4 plz check out my question and tell me what you thhink
http://ehealthforum.com/health/are-these-s igns-of-early-pregnancy-t211391-a1.html
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh