Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Freak Out Over Dryness

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi, I am currently seeing a girl who, during intercourse gets extremely wet. Now, that's not a problem, but there is a problem in the following days. When we go to have sex again she gets very dry and it becomes very uncomfortable. Almost like she emptied out her tank, not to be vulgar. Her body has also changed since we have been together like her breasts have grown. Also, she has a history of irregular periods.

I am wondering if any changes, like her dryness and breast changes are due to her having her first orgasms from sex. Any feedback would be great, as it would help us both out. But, yeah especially any help with would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hormones do that to woman, all I can suggest is if you have to use lube thats what its there for...
|

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Yep, no need to ''freak out'' shes a girl, bodies change all the time, im guessing your young. So chill. Get some lube. And off you go.
|

User Profile
replied August 10th, 2006
Experienced User
Yup lube works wonders! I have the same problem just be patient, give her good oral then rub some lube around her clit and everything down there and go to town!
|