Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Something Kinda Hard Under My Nipple (im a Guy)

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Im a guy and im fourteen. And lately my nipples have been hurting a little bit. Its like there a bruise. Like they hurt a lttle bit to the touch. And sometimes u can feel somehting kinda hard uner them. Is this somethign commen in puberty??? What is it
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper loldog
|

replied April 1st, 2009
i have the same problem
I'm 15 and have had it for 5 years and lately its been bleeding, i would get it checked out by a physician before you get to my condition.
|

replied April 26th, 2009
same thing
im 15 too ive had it since 13. Just leave it alone i think its something that just happens sometimes to teens, after puberty its supposed to go away.
|

replied May 12th, 2009
Same
Is there any cure for this it can get kinda embarassing when u go to a pool party and now it is summer?????????
Need help, please respond

A Guy
|

replied June 19th, 2010
same thing
im a a 12 year old kid and i had it for a year and i kinda gained weight and i em very embrarassed becuase i havent even hit puberty and it feels like a hard thing in one of my nipples
|

replied June 19th, 2010
im a a 12 year old kid and i had it for a year and i kinda gained weight and i em very embrarassed becuase i havent even hit puberty and it feels like a hard thing in one of my nipples
|

replied June 21st, 2010
Gyno.Doctors can remove it through surgery.
|

replied May 30th, 2011
I just got this and it's kind of freaking me out that I have this hard thing in my nipple. I want to know how I got it.
|

replied January 10th, 2013
52 yo sore swollen and lump under left nipple
I've been looking for sore swollen left nipple problem for a while. It seems I can only find it for young males. I'm 52 years old and my left nipple became painful to the touch for a few weeks then a lump formed under it and it is swollen and sore when touched. Any other older males know what this could be??? It is kind of nerve racking. Thanks
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul