Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Hpt Question

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Just wondering... My last period was dec. 10th, but a blood test and hpt both came back negative. I last tested on january 12th. So I know I jumped the gun, but we are anxious. Wondering though... Since I haven't started my period (cd 40) when can I test with a hpt again. I know most say after you miss your period so do I have to wait till february to see if period comes then?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2004
Anonymous
Test
Hi there!
I know it is so hard to wait !!!!!!
I last had my period dec.3 I believe I had the implantation bleeding
dec 25th to am of 27th

have so far not had a sign of a period to speak of and feeling changes
and signs of pregnancy!!! Cramping,sick and soreness in chest!!
But with me the the hormonal levels that indicate positive on hpt's don't show up on me till i've missed my 2nd period!!!
That sucks.
So even though it's hard to wait I would at least till you've missed your feb.
One~~
some hpt's work up to 4 days before your do to get your period so you can try that one when your closer.
Good luck!!
|

replied January 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks!
Thanks for the quick reply! I will wait till february. I am just anxious. I have been having those symptoms too just don't want to get my hopes up high b/c I hate seeing that bfn.
|

replied January 20th, 2004
Experienced User
When are you testing in feb.? I'm testing the 7th if I don't get af. Hopefully I can hold out until the 7th... Good luck.
|

Experienced User
Caracook........
I didnt know u thort u were pregnant, I thort that u were saying that u were hoping for this month.

Good luck to all of u I spread the baby dust around to all wishing to conceive

from someone who cant wait to have a jelly bean all of their own
|

Experienced User
I will test after feb. 9th... If af doesn't come. I am on day 41 now though and nothing, so doc says wait till next expected af to test again.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul