Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Won't test for fear I'm NOT Pregnant

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I had my first daughter on the pill. The was back in 94 when i got pregnant. Well, For the past 10 years I have been taking the depo provra shot. I weny off in Janurary and have not taken any birthcontrol. I have tripped and feel down and crushed my ankle and broke my fibula which cause me to be in the hospital having surgery. I believe Depo is bad!!!
My question is, I have been off depo since Janruary. The last few weeks, I have been sick on my stomach, morning,afternoon and evening sickness. I have had a tight feeling tension headache. I've felt tired and sleepy but I cannot relax to actually sleep. My breasts are sore. My nipples ache,I cannot stand the water to touch then in the bath. My face and neck is broke out. I have lower abdomen cramping. I cry or I yell. I am just wondering...Can I be pregnant. I have spotedthe last month or two but not a real-heavy period Then I did this a week or so ago again. I want a baby but I know Depo can confuse your body into thinking you have pregnancy symptoms. I was this. I have a thickish white discharge which dosn't itch or smell.. But my nipples being so sore and my lower back cramping... What do you think?? I don't want to take a test and be dissapointed... I ahve prayed to Gog to have me a baby growwing inside me... With my symptoms, what do you think?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2006
Pregnancy Answer A1315
All the symptoms you’ve mentioned are subjective and can be seen in many other conditions, too. Nothing can be compared with the reliability of the pregnancy test and ultrasound. I recommend you take a home pregnancy test immediately. Fear of disappointment can be balanced if you ask for support from your family, friends, and other eHealthForum users. You can do it!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.