Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

Ultimate Scooter For People With Ms

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
:d I just wanted to share a new self transportation system I think is the most ideal scooter for people who cannot walk far, particularly people living with ms. It is the segway scooter with the new segseat. This new seat allows people with ms or people who have difficulty walking distances use the segway scooter now since it gives the rider an option of sitting down or standing up. Read the testimonials in the site of people, not just with ms, but other people who cannot walk distances, adopting the segway with this new seat, how its changed their lives. Many did not want to end up using a wheelchair or a power chair. This segway can go over grass, hills, dirt, and even the beach with the xt model. I myself go to grocery stores, up and down the aisle, all the way to the check out counter. I go to malls, its quite, its cool and people do not gawk negatively at you, because it is one cool machine. I even use it inside the house. Also at 12.5 mph, I can even go riding with kids on bikes, the battery allows me to go up to 20 miles on a charge.
Did you find this post helpful?
|