I've had several cysts, two removed surgically. The last one was taken out in may and the pathology came back showing abnormal cells. My doctor told me that if another cyst forms it is likely to be cancer. I'm having those old familiar pains again, and i'm 99% sure i've got another. My ultrasound is next week, but i'm going nuts waiting. I am worried because with the last cyst, the did not find it with the ultrasound. Should I request my dr do more tests to make sure it's not cancer? I've read that it is very hard to detect in the early stages. Maybe I am over reacting? Does anybody have any advice? If you have been through a similar situation, I would appreciate any help. Thanks.