Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

how to treat rash type of infection around my belly button

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Its been about 2 or 3 months and I have this rash type of infection around my belly button. It is in small blotches and is not irritant or anything. I figured it was a rash but its not going away. I was wondering if tehre is anything I can do to treat this. I avoid going to the beach because I think it looks so bad and don't want to take off my shirt. I have no clue how it developed thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 4th, 2009
Rash around the belly button.
My 7 year old daughter has had this same problem. She has had a rash around her belly button for a while now. I have had her to see a doctor over this several times, and they dont even know what it is. So, I started using different cremes to cure it. The only thing that I have found so far that makes it go away is an antifungal creme. But, it usually comes back again. So, I have had to treat it over and over again...So, if yoyu find out what this may be, please respond...
|
Did you find this post helpful?