Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Does Injecting Sperms Through Syringe Work? (Page 1)

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hi,

i came across couple of sites wherein they are discussing using syringe to inject sperms in vagina to get pregnant?

Does this work?

I tried once but sperms come out from vagina.

Please suggest.

-thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kristigraham
|

replied July 30th, 2006
Experienced User
The fluid will come back out anyways wether you have sex or do it artificially.I really have no idea,i have heard of peole using a turkey baster etc,but it needs to be done there and then as soon as a bloke has shot his load
|

replied July 30th, 2006
Experienced User
Why in the world would you want to do that? Is your man not wanting to get you pregnant or something and you're sneaking behind his back?
|

replied July 30th, 2006
Experienced User
jennyj wrote:
why in the world would you want to do that? Is your man not wanting to get you pregnant or something and you're sneaking behind his back?

they could be a lesbian couple that want a baby,until we're told the story noone knows
please be aware of the facts hun before starting on someone :shock:
|

replied July 30th, 2006
Experienced User
I would be real careful about this method. If you get an air bubble in the needle, you could inject it into you and it can cause an embalism (sorry about the spelling). It could be a fatal move.
|

replied September 24th, 2013
Just in case you are going to use this method and have just read the above statement...you do not use a needle,pleeeeas,just the syringe! And if you are going to post a comment,please think about what you are writing first! Thanks x
|

replied August 3rd, 2006
Do u not have 2 squirt a bit out first lyk a normal injection 2 make sure theres no ait bubbles :? I was goin 2 try that at one point aswell. I have heard people who have done it getting pregnant first time they do it. So sounded good 2 me but I never got round 2 trying it.
|

replied August 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
loulou1980 wrote:
jennyj wrote:
why in the world would you want to do that? Is your man not wanting to get you pregnant or something and you're sneaking behind his back?

they could be a lesbian couple that want a baby,until we're told the story noone knows

ummm... If that's the case, have you ever heard of a fertility clinic? I'm sorry but it sounds weird and sneaky. My brothers girlfriend tried doing that to get pregnant behind his back. I like your "they could be a lesbian couple". Lol... That is a weird assumption.
|

replied March 27th, 2012
We are. Lesbian couple trying to get pregnant this was so before you run your mouth about it being so Wierd for lesbians to want a baby think first! Second hun, I went to a a fertility clinic and it cost almost 8000$. I would rather save that money for my.child. you shouldn't assume everyone is being sneaky!
|

replied October 22nd, 2012
Syringe does work!
I got pregnant via syringe. My partner and I found a donor and checked my fertility calendar religiously. Took half a cc a a beautiful baby boy entered my life. Worked first time! No needle on the syringe of cours. Lol Good luck! When the time is right it will happen! Smile
|

replied December 5th, 2012
Family Planning
Hi TCandbaby,

I am planning for one too, soon. Is it ok to get advice from you over email?

Thank you.

Shelsea
|

replied January 11th, 2013
Collect the semen in the sterile collection cup or condom by masturbation or intercourse. Be careful not to touch the inside of the cup or condom, and do not scoop any spilled ejaculate back into the container.

Draw back the plunger of the empty syringe, pulling in air, and depress to expel the air. Insert the end of the plunger into the collected semen and draw back on the plunger to pull the semen into the syringe.

Hold the syringe vertically, plunger side down, and tap to release any air bubbles.

Insert the syringe into the vagina as close to the cervix as possible. Do not attempt to insert the syringe into the cervix; this can cause irritation and infection.

Depress the syringe slowly, inserting the sperm into the cervical mucus.

If possible, use clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm. This causes the cervix to draw sperm upward and into the uterus, giving the best chance of fertilization.
|
Users who thank kskelly1987 for this post: katbalou 

replied October 2nd, 2013
Hello Jenna,

I guess some people are shallow minded and do not think out of the box but pay less attention and be more focused on how you going to get pregnant. I am also lesbian. My partner and I want to have a baby. Artificial ensemination is not only expensive but long procedures. I have stage 4 endometriosis and my chance of getting pregnant is not that good. But I would still like to try.

Btw did you watch The L word? You should try taking tips on how to insert the sperm from beth and tina Smile it prevents the sperm from falling out.
All the best Girl. Hope you get preg soon.
|

replied January 27th, 2013
Why in the world would you want to do that? Is your man not wanting to get you pregnant or something and you're sneaking behind his back?

This is a horrible assumption, and a deeply unhelpful thing to say. My husband and I are using this method because I find sex painful. It is NOT behind his back. I read your later posts also and your story about your sister in law has nothing to do with couple who want to have a baby. A rather narrow view of the world, methinks.

And I think it's perfectly normal to want to try this before a fertility clinic.

People are here looking for help. Have a think about wether your comments are, in fact, helpful.
|

replied March 14th, 2013
Maybe the man is asexual because of childhood sexual abuse and doesn't want to have sex but does want to be a father. Why don't you have sympathy for sex abuse victims? Are you a rapist?
|

replied August 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
jennyj wrote:
loulou1980 wrote:
jennyj wrote:

ummm... If that's the case, have you ever heard of a fertility clinic? I'm sorry but it sounds weird and sneaky. My brothers girlfriend tried doing that to get pregnant behind his back. I like your "they could be a lesbian couple". Lol... That is a weird assumption.

it wasnt an assumption hun,i said "they could" not everyone has the motive your presuming,i didnt say it nastily,but your answer to them was a bit off :roll:
|

replied August 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
It wasnt an assumption hun,i said "they could" not everyone has the motive your presuming,i didnt say it nastily,but your answer to them was a bit off :roll:[/quote]

well, hun. How do you know my answer to them was off? I just can't imagine why anyone would want to inject spem into themselves when a guy can do that for them... If he is willing. Do you not get my point? It just seems strange.
|

replied July 17th, 2011
I for one am gay and I don't want a guys dick inside of me so I am trying to get pregnant at home using a friend as a donor and a syringe. Fertility clinics are expensive. If you want to pay for me to go to one be my guest. Otherwise don't judge
|

replied October 2nd, 2013
Nice one girl!!!!! (Claps)
|

replied June 28th, 2012
Im a lesbian an idont want no mans penis in me im married n me n my wife r tryn to have a child now wit the kit which u inject urself n its not cuz the dude wudnt sleep wit me either its cuz IM A LESBIAN N LESBIANS DONT SLEEP WIT MEN........IF UR A REAL LEZ N WE DONT HAVE A $$ TREE IN OUR BACK YARD TO GO TO A CLINIC SO DONT TALK UNLESS U KNO THANK U
|

replied March 3rd, 2008
Syringe for insemination
okay, so I see some of you are being a little mean thinking it is sneaky, but I must say me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months now, and we have been using a syringe, only becasue sex really hurts me, yes once in a while is no problem but I get sore easilly and I don't always want to have sex. So using a syringe is easiest for us. So far no luck though, I would like to hear some success stories out there, if there are any
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
pooky, welcome to ehealth, but if youll notice, this tread is almost a year and a half old, you may have more luck starting your own thread and introducing yourself and your ttc journy
|

replied March 2nd, 2009
Yes it does work!!! we tried 3 times within a 10 day period and now we are pregnant!!! and we are a lesbian couple.. so if there are any questions. so this really does work.
kristi
|

replied August 20th, 2011
hey me and my partner are wanting to start a family. were a lesbian couple and we have a sperm donor. just wondering how does it work and what do you use?
thanks
|

replied April 14th, 2012
hi
would you email me i have a million questions
|

replied October 31st, 2012
Hello Carey
My name is amber me and my partner tiff r trying to get pregnant and we r trying the syringe in the morning.. Just wonder wat we should do how u did it? Plz let me no...
|

replied November 14th, 2012
I am a lesbian and me n my wife are trying to u have any pointers for us please we want to get it right
|

replied November 18th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Make sure you understand her cycles and when she ovulates.

Get a healthy donor. If he is not ejaculating regularly, he should do so to clean the older sperm out. Two days after, have him ejaculate in a sterile container. Make sure you have rinsed it well to get rid of any soap. Do not touch the container inside after sterilizing it. If the male takes his time and not do just a quicky,the quantity of sperm per ejaculation will improve. The more and longer he is aroused, the better his ejaculation. Also do not touch the semen.

Pull the semen into the syringe. Put the syringe into her vagina and push out the semen onto her cervix while she is lying on her back. She can put a pillow under her behind to keep everything close to her cervix. Do not push the end of the syringe into her cervix when you release the semen. She can masturbate her clitoris while you are doing that. It is thought that the chances of conception improves slightly if she has an orgasm in the minute before or after the sperm deposit.

She should stay on her back for about 20 minutes after which all the healthy sperm would have escaped up her cervix.

You should do this every day (if the man has good quality sperm) or every second day for a few days.

Please be careful. STDs are transmitted in semen.

Best of luck TTC.
|

replied March 23rd, 2009
Mine is 4.5 inch.. shall I use syringe?
mine is 4.5 inch... so, when I insert my thing and ejaculate sperms..I notice they comes out from her vagina.So, shall I use syringe???
|

replied March 23rd, 2009
Community Volunteer
I have heard of this happening...After injection, the woman should lay flat with her legs raised for a good hour for a better chance of pregnancy...

Hope this helps all that want this miracle of life to happen...

Caroline
|

replied November 15th, 2009
This method is a true working method! we tried for 6 months with a syringe but feel we were missing the day so we done it the day after my friend stopped her period and bongo! we have a son called rylie now. we are getting ready to do this again and hope for a girl. good look..
|

replied July 25th, 2010
hey i have just started using ths method.. wonder ths ill help us..my husband cant ejaculate inside so doc advies ths method...i really wana get pregnent....plz let me knw if anybody actually have a baby with ths method
|

replied August 8th, 2010
plz i would like to know if this really works me and my soon to be husband want a baby really bad i cant have anymore kids so my best friend said she will do it for us we have tried it 2 times so far with no luck it is very depressing . we cant afford the clinics so if anybody out there has any advice please let me know
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2010
Experienced User
AS A MATTER OF FACT----I happen to actually KNOW a lesbian couple who did this exact same method. Used their friends sperm and injected with a turkey baster/syringe. And guess what? 3 beautiful little girls as healthy as can be! Dont be so dang close minded ppl! sperm is sperm!
|

replied January 16th, 2011
Syringe Pregnancy
I injected sperm inside of me on Dec.16 and today is jan.16, 2010 and i took a pregnancy test this morning and it said positive, so it does really work! I dont have any pregnancy symptoms just to let you know so you just have to be patient ok. I did insert the sperm when i was ovulating too. lay on your back for five mins and it will come Smile
|

replied April 4th, 2011
firstly CONGRATS!!... I plan on doing this same procedure but I dont quite know what to do. Is the anything special to it like when to inject? and what type size syringe? where to buy? meds? just little facts that you know since you had sucess and how many tried have you tried before you suceeded? thanks
|

Congratulations:-) I do hope it works for you.

We are trying this too. I find sex penetrative painful and it lasts too long before my husband ejaculates (most women wouldn't complain eh?), so we are trying this.

I am finding it difficult to know if I'm ovulating, even though I've got a home ovulation tester. Some months it comes up with no 'egg' day at all.

How many days would you advise doing it for?

K
|

Congratulations:-) I do hope it works for you.

We are trying this too. I find sex penetrative painful and it lasts too long before my husband ejaculates (most women wouldn't complain eh?), so we are trying this.

I am finding it difficult to know if I'm ovulating, even though I've got a home ovulation tester. Some months it comes up with no 'egg' day at all.

How many days would you advise doing it for?

K
|

replied June 3rd, 2011
Sperm injection
hey i'm a lesbian and i want to get pregnant and i was wondering if this method really sperm injection works because i want to try it
|
12 >>
Tags: pregnant, vagina
Quick Reply