Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Do I Have a Problem

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Im 16 and have neevr ' cummed' I try but and I get that feling like im going to but I always pee instead is that normal is it difderent since im uncut...Should I just keep trying
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2004
Are You Sure Its Urine?
Is it actual urine that comes out?
|

replied January 18th, 2004
Yes
Yea im positive it aint semen it si urine
|

replied January 20th, 2004
Is it painful?
|

No
No
|

Well, i'm uncut and I can cum pretty normal... Maybe you should go see your doctor, or ask your dad about it. Or ask a doctor on-line. Or just wait here, see if anyone knows...
|

replied January 27th, 2004
Did You Ever Think Of...
The fact that maybe you havent matured to the point where you cum yet... I know you may think that's out of the question, but there are some really late bloomers in the world... Just wait a little longer before you ask anyone...
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
My boyfriend said that when he was younger when he was about to cum it felt like he would have to pee also, but he cummed instead. Maybe your not relaxing or maybe you are pushing and causing yourself to pee.

~sara~

have you ever tried to have sex with someone? And do you get an erection before you try to cum?
|

replied February 25th, 2004
No And Yes
No I havent had sex and yes I get an erectiuon before trying
|

replied February 28th, 2004
Hmmm.. I don't know. It could be the late-maturing thing, or a muscle problem. There's a muscle that constricts the urine path into the urethra, to prevent urine from coming out during ejaculation. It might not be strong enough yet, and lets both urine and semen come out, or it prevents semen from coming out. If it worries you immensely, see a doctor. I don't think it's much of a thing to lose sleep over though.
|

replied April 27th, 2004
Maybe you haven't masturbated long enough to get that semen pumping out. And yes when you ejaculate it feels like your taking a !**@! load of piss that you can't control. At least I fell like that.
|

replied April 27th, 2004
Health question...Lol sorry it was a cuss word. Replace it with big Laughing
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Experienced User
If It Is Actual Urine
Then you should probably see a doctor about it. When the penis swells - (when it's hard) it closes off the urethra so that no urine can travel out. If you are in fact peeing when you are "almost" cumming it seems to me there's a functional problem. In other words when you're hard your urethra cannot let urine pass through, unless there is some sort of problem or issue with you, and seeing a doctor wouldn't hurt matters.

On the other hand if it's just that it *feels like* you're going to pee, well like everyone else said here- considering that cumming goes through the same nerve network as peeing, a similar sensation is a logical conclusion.
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yes I agree with the above post. If it is actual urine there is most likely a problem. You could just be maturing later. But, if not, I dunno. Definately ask a doctor. It may be embarassing, but it would be less embarassing to see a doctor and get it fixed now than to have it happen during sex later.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul