Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Pressure On Stomach

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I was just wondering if it is normal to have what feels like pressure on your stomach during early pregnancy. Or do you think that it could have been caused from gas.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
How far along are you? It could be numerous things, gas is one of them. Also there is a baby in there! All that growing of your uterus is bound to cause some pressure.
|

replied July 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Well I think that it might have been caused from gas and
thanks for replying so quick :) btw im 11 weeks 2 days
|

replied July 27th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Did you burp or fart after the pressure?? That's a sure fine way of telling if it was truely gas!!

Is it gone now??

Sarah
|

replied July 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Well actually I farted. Then like right after that it went away so that
must have been it lol thanks for your help
|

replied July 27th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lol...Yea you right!! Ain't nothing wrong wit a little poot! Hahahaha...I'm glad all's well now!!

Just wait till you feel it moving around in there!! You wanna talk about pressure?! Haha!!

Good luck!!

Sarah
|

replied July 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Why does it hurt when the baby moves??
|

replied July 28th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Only when the baby gets huge and you are one giant enormous baby machine. Then sometimes it isn't very comfortable to have that baby rolling around on your bladder or kicking you in your ribcage. ;) no one would trade it for the world though ;)
|