Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Getting Annoyed

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Well to start, I got into it with purple in the abortion forum under the post abortion syndrome topic. Now things r getting personal and just retarted. I havent attacked lol any1 but her and when I speak for all of us becuz she is like almost 50 and says really sarcastic stuff about us being too young to know things and acts like she is better than people anyway, I never said anything bad about any1 else. All of the sudden, I got people sayin erica should be banned from this forum and oh yeah lil miss momma bear who does come to this forum tried to jump in not knowing a thing and criticize me . I am not trying to make enemies here. I could give a !**@! less about the crybabies who post in the abortion forum about their abortions I love all of the girls here. They have all been wonderful. But geez people need to get off my back. It's between me and purple. Like I said be4 I never said nething bad about any1 else go read all of the post I made in that forum. Mamma bear if ur readin this, read correctly be4 u reply to what I said to someone else.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 17th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Well
Erica,
calm down. Don't let all these people get to you ok..... Just brush them off. No one is worth the arguement.....
K.
Love,
chanda
|

Experienced User
Thanks chanda. Im just not gonna even talk about any of this anymore. I just had to vent. Sorry.
|

Especially eHealthy
Don't
Dont be sorry. I mean, it's just not worth argueing about! K. Love ya.
|

replied January 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey hun dont worry.. I wont be against ya.. -just like u said its between u and purple** im sorry things are goin ruff. .Hopefully they will straighten out soon*
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey...I was just trying to get you to stop bashing the abortion people. I'm sorry for making the mistake about the religion thing. I am really against abortion, but I was just trying to get you to relise that you could be hurting a lot of peoples feelings. You are taking things way too seriously. I posted one thing about how you were acting and you go into other forum thingys and talk crap about me??? Well, all I know is im sorry for making that mistake about the religion thing. But lay off a little please?? Thanks.

Gbu
nikki
|

Extremely eHealthy
Erica-did ya get my pm hun? U know im on ur side
liz :d
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions