Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Never Had a Girlfriend At 32 Years of Age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Women don't like me, I know it sounds silly but its true, I have been rejected loads of times and I have ver known what I have done to deserve this,. Most of my friends in the past have been succsefful , but for some reason I am always ignored like the invisible man. It's bloody awful and has been the wosrt thing in my life. I done every thing to look good and take alot of personal care about my aperance but nothng has worked.

Law
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper MovingOn98
|

replied July 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Ask your friends/family what they think your doing wrong or how you can spice up your look or personality. Your more likely to get a honest answer from them...................Only thing I can think of is that you come off as "needy" or "desparate" or perhaps on the opposite side......"arrogant" and "unapproachable".......................... ..Not saying you are just that some people have this natural aura about them and the rest of us gotta work at it a little(including me). :)
|

replied March 2nd, 2011
seriously you need to read David deangelo's Double YOur dating Ebook he is a dating guru bro helped me alot
|

replied March 11th, 2011
have an awsome out look on life, goals and be happy! Get out there and meet people who are sincere and real who can be great friends and then maybe in the future something else. I met my husband in relief work after the earthquake in chile... i already knew he was a wonderful person by the fact he had given up everything to help others it didnt even matter what he looked like because he was sooo sincere, loving and caring. In the end the nice guys are the ones that get married to the hot girls... the hot guys just get to play around before hand, nice but not real
|

replied March 13th, 2011
wow my freind i was so like you i had no girl attention all the way up till i was 28 ..not every guy can give off that attraction aura i know its killing you but i feel inside your a nice person all you need is to try something to give you a chance perhaps a network site would help you could make a profile on them and say hello to women on there invite them to a m s n account and at least you will get a chance to talk be yourself perhaps even meet up in time ..the rest i leave up to you hope this helps some gl
|

replied April 4th, 2011
You need to move to another state/region. Immediately! If you are 32 and still single, chances are, you will never get a girlfriend in that region you live in. And dont just move a few miles, move at least 500 or more miles one way. While there are areas on Earth that have a totally snobish and stuck up type of atmosphere, there are also lots of places on Earth that have very massive portions of really friendly women who are willing to accept you for who you are, especially within the Tropical belt/Equatorial area,
|

replied April 24th, 2011
I can honestly say that at the age 0f 32 I was at the exact same place you were. My solution was I read a book on how to attract women. There are several of them out there and they are worth their weight in gold, if you are anything like I was. After getting 3/4 of the way through the book I was dating two girls at the same time. I know you probably don't believe it but it's true.

4.5 years later I'm here with a broken heart from my first true love. I honestly don't know which was worse. The loneliness you are experiencing or the emptiness I now have.

All I can say is that the Joy of the first 4.25 years of our relationship make both the 32 year wait and the heartache I now have worth wile.

My advise in finding a woman is to be forward. If you meet someone you're interested in don't stand by idly and watch your friend ask for her phone number. Ask for it yourself, call her, ask her to dinner. BE YOURSELF!!!! Good luck. I'm sure we will both get through our love issues...
|

replied August 22nd, 2011
i'm 27 and i'v never had a girlfriend!!!
hey buddies!
i know it's weired but at the age of 27 i'v never had a girlfriend, actually at first impression most of the girls show intrests to me and i really really try to be nice with them but after a while they just ignoring me, it's like they want to keep themswlves away from me, i dont know why!!!!! sometimes i feel they are scared!! or disappointed! it's getting weired for me! for the love of god please sb tells me what should i do??!! coz this is killing me.
|

replied August 22nd, 2011
i'm 27 and i'v never had a girlfriend!!!
hey buddies!
i know it's weired but at the age of 27 i'v never had a girlfriend, actually at first impression most of the girls show intrests to me and i really really try to be nice with them but after a while they just ignoring me, it's like they want to keep themswlves away from me, i dont know why!!!!! sometimes i feel they are scared!! or disappointed! it's getting weired for me! for the love of god please sb tells me what should i do??!! coz this is killing me.
|

replied September 2nd, 2011
Read a book on body language. Try to not generalize things. Try and find ways to feel more confident in yourself. Observe people see how they respond to certain people. Join a group or two with the same hobbies as you see if you can get talking to people. Relax and good luck
|
Quick Reply