Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

What Am I Doing Wrong?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Help !!!!!! We have been trying for 5 months now, what are we doing wrong???The first months we had sex every second day, second month the same, third month around the days of ovulation when I had slimy discharge fourth month the same and fifth month every 3rd day.......With my first two pregnancy's we did'nt even need to try........I can't believe it this time.......I am a very healthy 32 year old, dont drink, dont smoke.....Does anyone have any hints to help us????????!!!!!!!!My period just started today.....: (
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Try not to stress darlin! I can understand how discouging it feels...There may not be anything wrong...Dont overwhelm yourself to much...You'll do fine!
|

replied July 27th, 2006
Thanks for the support.......Fingers crossed this month....
|

replied July 27th, 2006
Experienced User
We are into month 7 of trying for number 2. Don't get to discouraged. Are you charting or anything to check to make sure you are ovulating and bding at the right times?
|

replied July 27th, 2006
Been making a note of when my periods are and when im ovulating.....Will try again this month.....
|