Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
What is premature ejacualtion exactly? Sex lasts pretty long when my boyfriend wears a condom but when he doesn't (i'm on the pill) he doesn't last long at all. Like at all. I don't even have time to orgasm. So he goes really early. Is that premature ejaculation? And if so, can you get pregnant from that? And also..Right after sex..Even if I dont orgasm and if I do I get this white vaginal discharge. Is that his semen..Or is that from me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 24th, 2006
Experienced User
That is not premature ejaculation. That is just him getting off really soon into things. Premature ejaculation is before he actually orgasms. It's not a lot or anything, it's purpose is a lubricant, but it does have semen in it, so yes it can get you pregnant. He will not notice the premature ejaculation...So what I mean by that is he has no control when it will come out, and neither of you will notice it at all. The white discharge, if you only have this when a condom is used, then it from you, but if this happens when you do not use a condom it is probably from him. I have had that before, a couple days ago me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time without a back up (i am on the pill as well). Usually he pulls out, but he didnt this time and so afterwards when I stood up from the bed, I felt this huge gush which was his seamen coming out of me. So you would probably know if it was from him or not...

Hope I could help a little :)
|
Did you find this post helpful?