Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Need Advice Although Im Not Pregnant

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
My 4 year old child has just told her aunt that she was in a boys room and she kissed his bum and his willy.
Now I live where the kids are very aprupt with there lanugage and talk like kiss my ?? Are very common. She is rarely out of my sight or her sisters. I have been told to call ss about this but I spoke with the noys mum and him and I feel as if my daughter made it up as she is very bad tempered and does say very bad stuff, can anyone maybe help me as what I should do
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Better be safe that sorry. I would call without a doubt. You don't want her to go through that if it is true. If it's not true than great, but you never know.
|

replied July 19th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yes. You should call social services and have your child interviewed by a professional who knows what they are looking for.

I know that if something ever happened to my child, I would want to know and I would want the appropriate authorities contacted regarding the situation.

How old is the boy? Children do not exhibit that kind of behavior unless they have been preyed upon themselves.
|