Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Scarredd

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Im on my 5th pack of bc, and I do have unprotective sex with it && i've never ever missed a pill, never... But I do take them an hour late or so, usaully not on time (i know, sttupiidd lol), but this period, right now.. I really have nothing at all, I dotn even consider this a period, all I have it brown && sometimes a little speck of blood... Thats it... This is my third day I took the red pill and ive had nothing but brownn... Ive always been having alot of cramps. Pregnancy by any channcee?
When I took the red pills otherwise, my period was normal, not heavy, not light, just normal... And this period, is just brown and hardly any blood, just a few little drops && sometimes pink... Could this be pregnancy or just.. Hmm a very light period with some disgusting brroowwnn?? Lol
thanks guys!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
That, my dear, is a lovely side effect of birth control. Lighter, less heavy, less crampy periods!

Some women stop having periods all together. Which I would find heavenly! Doubt you are pregnant.
|

replied July 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lol, I wish my period had gotten lighter! But, I doubt you are pregnant :) you can always take a pregnancy test to be sure, of course!
|