Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Had An Abortion At 5 Months (Page 1)

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
Yup....When I was 15 I had an abortion when I was 5 months pregnant. I didn't know I was pregnant because I kept having my period.
I'm 17 now, but the memory is as clear as it was the day it happened. Anyone else out there who had such a problem? I'm the only one I know of so far :evil:
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper red72cup
|
Users who thank Sawney_Bean for this post: cecak 

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Your not the only one to have an abortion young, I dont know if anyone has had an abortion as late as you though, hold tight though someone else will reply.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 3rd, 2012
5months pregnancy
hi i hve a request its gt 2week i knw that am pregnant 5 months bt i have many problem i cant afort this child is it ok to do abortio ine 5 months plz any1 can ans my question ????
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 7th, 2012
Don't go through with an abortion and kill this baby cause you made a mistake. This baby didn't ask to be conceived but give it a chance at life by adoption. Do you seriously know what they do to that baby at that size....They rip the limbs off it starting with the legs, then arms then they cut up it's body then they crush the skull. This babys heart is beating by this time think about the agony your putting it through. You don't believe Google it on how to abort a fetus a 4 months there are pictures of how these babys look and what they go through. I am almost 4 months and never planned this but when they are in the world you see it's a blessing and the love is just there instantly...Just look at the site before you make this decision.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied July 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am cari, and although I have not had an abortion very young, I have had 3 after the age of 18, I also work in an abortion clinic.

Often, teens have abortions later than adult women do, mostly because they have to find ways to obtain an abortion in the first place. Teens also have irregular cycles, because their bodies have not had time to regulate, so this can also push an abortion later than their more regular adult counterparts.

At my clinic women are put to sleep so they feel no pain during their abortion, and many clinics offer this, I hope yours did to!

I see nothing wrong with an aboriton at 5 months, I just am sorry you did not find out earlier when it might have been easier on you. You are not an oddity, but not many women will admit to 2nd term abortions, because of the stigma associated.

I don't think you are a bad person, and I am glad you came to share so we can support you!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 19th, 2011
hello
Wheres your clinic? does it exist? i need help ? Sad
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 15th, 2011
i also need that clinic where is it?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 15th, 2011
abortion
am 23years old with 5months pregnancy but am scared to have this child because i might lose my job and the father of the pregnancy is not serious about it, can i get an abortion at this time, which clinic is good to do it and if yes won't it affect me in future?
Am a Ugandan living in Kampala
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 20th, 2012
Hi my name is hellen i was reading this and i had question for you i had three c-section and now im 5 monthis and i didnt know it and the doctors are telling me that i can loss my life is it okay if can have abortion
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 7th, 2013
ineed your help wheres your clinic?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Sawney_bean
You are not evil and you are not bad! Sometimes things happen in our lives that we don't have much control of or we do things because they were right at the time. Even though I was older, I was kicked in the stomach at 5 and 1/2 months pregnant and my dr pretty much insisted that I abort due to the damage of the fetus but I later went on and had two wonderful children that are now grown and are now on their own and are doing great! I realize that an abortion is something that you rarely never let go of but you must think of moving on and realize that we are here for you! You need to quit blaming yourself, we all make mistakes in life old and young and we cannot live by what if I would have, could have, should have!
All the best!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 19th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with everyone else, you made a decision - that doesn't make you bad or evil.
My termination wasn't as late at yours but I found out very early on that was pregnant. Lease don't beat yourself up because of your choice

mollie
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Had An Abortion At 5 Months
Hi there I had an abortion at 16 weeks, if u wanna pm me. Or have msn, get intouch hun


sawney_bean wrote:
yup....When I was 15 I had an abortion when I was 5 months pregnant. I didn't know I was pregnant because I kept having my period.
I'm 17 now, but the memory is as clear as it was the day it happened. Anyone else out there who had such a problem? I'm the only one I know of so far :evil:
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2011
What did you do and where did you go? To an abortion clinic.....
what did you do, or where did you go?To an abortion clinic or you just drink medicines? and after the abortion, what happen to you? How much did you pay if you go to an abortion clinic?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 10th, 2011
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank kbhvp for this post: gladtobeunaborted 

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

User Profile
replied July 7th, 2012
..what did you do to abort your 5 month baby can u plz tell me ??
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2012
Experienced User
I had my abortion at 16 weeks and one day, it's hard thing but it doesn't make you evil or a bad person. There are some days I don't want to get out of bed, but I do have good days.the hardest part is being sexually active again because you don't want to go through that again. I think your both brave for posting that you had late terminations.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 28th, 2006
Everyone has a reason for what they do and that doesn't make you a bad person. I got pregnant at 18, although I was scared I elected to keep the baby, unfortunately I miscarried. I had my first son at 21 and my second at 23. During my second pregnancy I was diagnosed with cancer, fortunately for me and my second son we are both healthy. I am now 26 and today I found out I was five weeks pregnant. My husband of 8 years and I have decided that at this time in our lives we are not ready for another child and have decided to have an abortion. I am scared and I also feel bad for doing this to an innocent child because I love my children with all my heart and couldn't imagine my life without them. That is why I am glad that woman have the right to make this decision because there are many different circumstances as to why people terminate pregnancies. My main reason is because my children are both still very young and also for financial reasons. So, I feel that nobody should be judged for a decision that they make because each persons' life will have a different outcome because of their decision
|
Did you find this post helpful?

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied January 3rd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Had An Abortion At 5 Months
sawney_bean wrote:
yup....When I was 15 I had an abortion when I was 5 months pregnant. I didn't know I was pregnant because I kept having my period.
I'm 17 now, but the memory is as clear as it was the day it happened. Anyone else out there who had such a problem? I'm the only one I know of so far Evil or Very Mad
you're not the only one. One of my very good friends was six months along before she discovered the pregnancy. She had no actual symptoms of pregnancy and she had what she called "light" periods every month at the right time. She was extremely skinny so she started noticing something was wrong when she began gaining weight though her diet had not changed. When she discovered she was pregnant, she was crushed and became depressed when she discovered that at 6 months there wasn't really anything she could do even if she wanted an abortion. She gave birth and immediately sought an adoption.

Two of our clients in the past four-five months have also had the same things happen to them. One was five months along, the other four. The one who was five months along had irregular periods so it didn't worry her when she missed one or two of them. The one who was four months along was on so many drugs at the time that she wasn't even paying attention to that part of her body. The one at five months had clean tests so there wasn't anything that she could do. The one at four months, the fetus was so damaged that her parents health insurance flew her to one of the only doctors who perform abortions that late and she obtained an abortion.

It does happen and it doesn't make you a bad person. No two people's bodies are the same so no one experiences pregnancy in the same ways. Don't let it get you down. The memory of it will remain with you, especially since you were so young, but it will get better with time.
Peace,
jenn
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 25th, 2007
I Had An Abortion At 5 Months When I Was 15 Too
Sawney,

i also had an abortion at 5 months (20 wks) when I was 15 yrs old in 1973. I was a cheerleader and a virgin one month and pregnant the next. Pregnancy was such a stigma at the time and my family was somewhat up on the food chain in our small town so I couldn't tell them . Abortion had just been legalized a few months before I became pregnant and the state where I lived didn't allow abortions past 12 wks.

At that time, new york was the only state that did late term abortions so that was my first airplane ride - to new york for my abortion. In a roomful of twenty women/girls or so all waiting for our abortions, I was the furthest along at 20 weeks and the youngest.

I hope females are treated with much more sensitivity now than what was provided to me.

Where would you like to start or what would you like to know. I have rich stories and have thought about this for many years but no one to talk with about it.

I am new to this forum and very happy to finally be able to talk. These forums are wonderful... Besides my parents, I think I told about 5 people but no one in 25-30 yrs besides one therapist - I have always lied to every obgyn that I have had (except the one that deliverd my two girls) and told them no abortions.


By the way, I too remember everything about the experience as vividly as if it were yesterday and it has been almost 35 yrs. Cool
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2007
How Long Does It Take to Get Pregnant After An Abortion?
carifairy wrote:
i am cari, and although I have not had an abortion very young, I have had 3 after the age of 18, I also work in an abortion clinic.


Often, teens have abortions later than adult women do, mostly because they have to find ways to obtain an abortion in the first place. Teens also have irregular cycles, because their bodies have not had time to regulate, so this can also push an abortion later than their more regular adult counterparts.


At my clinic women are put to sleep so they feel no pain during their abortion, and many clinics offer this, I hope yours did to!


I see nothing wrong with an aboriton at 5 months, I just am sorry you did not find out earlier when it might have been easier on you. You are not an oddity, but not many women will admit to 2nd term abortions, because of the stigma associated.


I don't think you are a bad person, and I am glad you came to share so we can support you!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 15th, 2008
You're Not The Only One
I too had an abortion at 20 wks...though it was not my decision. I was 16 at the time and my father had already disowned me, and my mom threatened to throw me out of the private school I was in (a very good school) because I would have been an embarassment to her...and my brothers and sisters all felt the way my father did. I was alone, the father did not want it either. I wanted to keep it, there were ways around raising a child alone..but I had no money, or place to stay...so it had to be done. That was was 4 years ago, and I still think about it till this day...>YOU ARE NOT A BAD PERSON...sometimes things happen, and because I was young, I couldn't control my situation. But now that I know, when i finally do have a child, He or she WILL BE MY EVERYTHING, and I'll cherish the moment even more because of the child that was aborted the first time. I'm 20 years old now, and can make decisions on my own. When you finally do have your first child, it will be one of the greatest moments you can ever fathom.....but you're not bad nor evil...everybody makes mistakes, we just have to make the right decision the next time.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied June 4th, 2009
kindly help me
I am jyothi i am 22yrs & i am a 1yr child & again i am now 5 months pregant this i came to know recently. So i want to make a abortion. is it possible please let me know the details
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 21st, 2011
please dont get an abortion. i wil adopt your baby. please please dont let it die. its very painful for them and its horrific to see afterwards. please please let me adopt it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank lindseyadopted for this post: rejoicing 

replied September 7th, 2009
I´m a 26 year old women who just had an abortion4 day ago at 22 weeks its killing me so much. I know i made the right decison but i feel so bad, sad, lonely and down. I have lots of family and friends but still I feel that i have no one to talk to about this i only told my sisters and my mother but im not an opened person so i just keep all my hurt to myself. gina
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 17th, 2009
To sawny_bean and cairifairy
Hello sawney_bean. AND Cairifairy. My name is Terah Acevedo, and Personally I am very prochoice about abortions with other girls or women but recently I have found out that I am pregnant and am extremly scared, worried, heartbroken seeing how I am in college, 18 and live with my mom and MY boyfriend has no idea how to grow the EFF up. you know I am ok with other girls deciding to have an abortion but there is NO excuse to have one when you have had a baby inside you for 5 months. That is so wrong, digusting and shamful! how dare you kill the life of a baby that has a heartbeat and is breathing, almost fully developed inside of you because your scared that you can't take care of your baby? I can honestly say that you are weak completley weak. You should take consequences for yor actions because it is not the baby's fault you decided to open your legs. I can understand if you were 1-5 weeks pregnant and had an abortion at least the baby's heartbeat wasn't beating yet but how can you live with yourself knowing that that baby was a blessing from god and you killed it for your own sick selfish ways and probably because your afraid of what others are going to think, you have no money, maybe not a even a boyfriend but that didn't make me want to kill the baby inside me! AND clarifairy your sick. three abortions?? why don't you close your legs you murderer. How can you live with yourself? I hope you both regret this decision for the rest of your life. You can be angry at me and be like "OMG she is so dumb!" but the reality is, is that I am in probably the same situation where I cannot braing a baby in this world due to because I have nothing to give it but I am not going to kill it because of my selfish thoughts, and because I opened my legs and things happened. Now to all the other girls out there you know what you did was wrong but you look for other people who did this same nasty deed and you guys can talk about it like its OK! it's not, and you know that dee within. And if you were raped, drugged, forced to have sex and got pregnant I have sympathy for you ok? And I am sorry that had to happen to you and I know abortion probably wouldn't of been the way out. but anyway have a nice day, god bless, and may all those killed babies rest in peace in heaven unlike you will be.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank Terah_Acevedo for this post: gladtobeunaborted 

replied May 18th, 2011
I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE SAID!!WHO GIVES YOU THE F***ING RIGHT TO JUDGE!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied June 13th, 2011
You can never judge a person for any decision they have made unless you have been in the situation yourself.
I am 29 years old and I had an abortion at 23 weeks a month ago. I did not know that i was with child until i was 20 weeks, going to the doctors for a blood test before getting my standard depo-pravera shot showed me as negative for pregnancy. It wasn't until going to my regular family doctor with a yeast infection that her physical exam showed me being far along in my pregnancy.
I have always been pre-choice, and supported many friends going to clinics for different reasons. There are far too many kids in the world that just want someone to love them, who would I be to bring in a child that was a mistake?

furthermore... the phrase you used, "may all those killed babies rest in the peace of heaven unlike you you will be"...

The lord urged that he who is without sin cast the first stone
the lord also made clear that ALL SINS ARE EQUAL IN THE EYES OF THE LORD, so, while i do not think abortion is a sin, you obviously do, but that sin is no worse then you eating the extra donut.. (sense there are people posting on this site who are oblivious to biblical references, that's gluttany!)...
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied June 13th, 2011
You can never judge a person for any decision they have made unless you have been in the situation yourself.
I am 29 years old and I had an abortion at 23 weeks a month ago. I did not know that i was with child until i was 20 weeks, going to the doctors for a blood test before getting my standard depo-pravera shot showed me as negative for pregnancy. It wasn't until going to my regular family doctor with a yeast infection that her physical exam showed me being far along in my pregnancy.
I have always been pre-choice, and supported many friends going to clinics for different reasons. There are far too many kids in the world that just want someone to love them, who would I be to bring in a child that was a mistake?

what kind of person goes on a forum to help women in need only to attack them? Go bully on facebook

furthermore... the phrase you used, "may all those killed babies rest in the peace of heaven unlike you you will be"...

The lord urged that he who is without sin cast the first stone
the lord also made clear that ALL SINS ARE EQUAL IN THE EYES OF THE LORD, so, while i do not think abortion is a sin, you obviously do, but that sin is no worse then you eating the extra donut.. (sense there are people posting on this site who are oblivious to biblical references, that's gluttany!)...
|
Did you find this post helpful?

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied February 11th, 2012
I only read a few words of your post and I think you are an idiot.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 21st, 2010
Terah_Acevedo
You need to get a life rather than scouring the internet looking for prochoice chats if your obviously prolife. These girls will not go to hell, you will, for judging. You sound like a trailer trash peice of garbage the way you speak about "opening their legs". You are a despicable human being and i hope you burn in hell for being such a dumb ignorant person.
Good day BIOTCH
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 21st, 2011
you will only go to hell if you dont have a relationship with Jesus. i am adopted and 100% prolife but even if you have an abortion if you are saved or become saved its erased you are wiped clean in teh eyes of God. i really really want to adopt a baby with this type of situation because i was supossed to be aborted and soemone stoped my mother and adopted me. ive had a wonderful life and i know have two little boys of my own. i know a lot of you have had abortions and you guys are all pro choice but have you seen what the babies look like? with their limbs and head torn off or burned! i mean i dont see how you can do this and let the baby be thrown away like trash. and you are pro CHOICE well what about the child shouldnt it have a choice to live? some babies who were aborted lived! especially if you carry 5 - 9 months why wouldnt you just go the rest of the way and give up the baby at the hospital? it shouldnt have to die. and if you think they arent babies and dont feel pain try going to youtube and watching the silent scream abortion . its an abortion being done as they do an ultrasound on a 12 week old baby.. the baby is sucking its thumb and moving her hands a little and then suddenly she notices the instrument trying to puncture her home and goes crazy desperately trying to get away!! with her mouth wide open as if she is screaming then they show her legs and arms being ripped off! and finnally her body. then they crush her skull and pull it out. how is this not a baby at only 12 weeks old if she can feel everything and try her best to escape? now just imagine at 5 6 and so forth months.. im agine being trapped and someone pours poison all around you burning your skin off swallowing it. imagine having your body ripped from your head due to medical induced violent contractions. imagine being so close to birth everything out but your head wondering why they stopped. then suddenly a sharp pain at the back of your skull where they inserted sizzors and then bam you die as they suck out your brains. and a baby heart starts beating at 3 weeks gestation! i would gladly die FOR my children if it came down to me or them how can anyone be so selfish and CHOOSE for their baby to die so they can have an easier life?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 18th, 2011
You come across religious maybe a christian?? Somehow i dont think you are because christians are not meant to be judgemental or hurt others but for some reason you have decided to make all of the brave women on this forum to feel even worse, you know of how terrible they feel and you still have done it. I thought christians were all about forgiveness!! You are just showing how contradictory you are!!!! YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PERSON AND REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR SO CALLED BELIEFS AND REALISE YOU WHERE WRONG IN WHAT YOU HAVE SAID!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 20th, 2011
The truth does hurt, and that is all that is written, it is just a discription of what happens during a late term abortion, if you are to have an abortion you might aswell know what is happening, I mean if you were to have a heart transplant (God forbid this) you would want to know everything that will happen (well I will), and are we not entitled to our opinions? Even Christians, she didn't judge she just said she couldn't imagin anyone being selfish enought to abort their child...its an opinion, we are human, do you not have any opinions?? these women were strong enough to abort they should be strong enough to not take that comment to heart.

No I have not had an abortion but I am 5 weeks preg at 18 and since I've gone so far I'm not going to abort (although the thought crosses my mind) but all I can say is that aborting a baby takes as much thought (somehmescourage)as choosing to keep a baby (of course circumataces vary), weather it is right or wrong depends on the circumstance, reasoning and conscience. I think abortion is wrong but I understand there are stories behind them all, what I find stupid is women who abuse the 'abortion right' and have 5 abortions because they cannot be bothered to use contraception. Fair enough it's legal but was capital punishment right too when that was legal.

We all got to be open minded here, but all I can say is we all make mistakes and the worst thing we can do to ourselves is dwell on those mistakes, yes its hard but it was your choice and remember why you chose it. If you know where you went wrong it makes you a good person, it's situations like these that make us stronger.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 20th, 2011
The truth does hurt, and that is all that is written, it is just a discription of what happens during a late term abortion, if you are to have an abortion you might aswell know what is happening, I mean if you were to have a heart transplant (God forbid this) you would want to know everything that will happen (well I will), and are we not entitled to our opinions? Even Christians, she didn't judge she just said she couldn't imagin anyone being selfish enought to abort their child...its an opinion, we are human, do you not have any opinions?? these women were strong enough to abort they should be strong enough to not take that comment to heart.

No I have not had an abortion but I am 5 weeks preg at 18 and since I've gone so far I'm not going to abort (although the thought crosses my mind) but all I can say is that aborting a baby takes as much thought (somehmescourage)as choosing to keep a baby (of course circumataces vary), weather it is right or wrong depends on the circumstance, reasoning and conscience. I think abortion is wrong but I understand there are stories behind them all, what I find stupid is women who abuse the 'abortion right' and have 5 abortions because they cannot be bothered to use contraception. Fair enough it's legal but was capital punishment right too when that was legal.

We all got to be open minded here, but all I can say is we all make mistakes and the worst thing we can do to ourselves is dwell on those mistakes, yes its hard but it was your choice and remember why you chose it. If you know where you went wrong it makes you a good person, it's situations like these that make us stronger.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 23rd, 2010
(;
Seriously, Terah_Acevedo...pro-choice? I think not! Grow up. You're 18 so you should have figured out by now that not everyone is always going to have the same opinions as you my dear. Plus, the poor gal has already stated that she felt bad, what is your motive now that it's already done? Everyone has their own reasons for the decisions they make in life...and if you don't agree with it...get off the forum because you're no help at all. Thank you very much for your useless, close-minded opinion.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2010
Community Volunteer
If you are posting opinions on abortions, no matter what side (pro-life, pro-choice) you are on or how far along you think someone should be considering their abortion, don't waste your time posting here. This is the medical abortion forum, a place where ladies can discuss their legally obtained abortions and give support and advice to others in similar situations without fear of judgement and without snarky or rude comments being made. Please remember that not all women find out they are pregnant at their first missed period. And not all women who abort later term are doing so for "social" reasons, there may indeed be medical issues, not that it matters and not that opinions belong here anyway.

And Terah_Acevedo, FYI...just so you know, the heart starts beating in an embryo at around twenty one days (five weeks after last normal menstrual period) gestation ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_develop ment bottom of page under embryofetal heart rate), however the first indication of heart development begins around days 15-16 of gestation ( PDF: http://www.bios.niu.edu/hubbard/anatomyweb /EmbryonicDevelopment.pdf ). So, sorry, anyone aborting an embryo past 4 weeks gestation is aborting a being with a beating heart. Your point is moot.

I would like to point out that this post was not an effort to deter anyone from abortion, I am prochoice and have no negative opinion of what one does with their own body, nor do I judge them. I was just correcting some misleading "facts".
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 12th, 2012
Just because something is legal doesn't make it right. At five months, that's a baby in there who is being painfully ripped apart and pulled out in pieces. It's sad when someone has to bring up the law to justify their lack of personal responsibility and ethics.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied February 28th, 2010
P.S TO all of you women who had to have an abortion due to complications or rape I am soooo sorry Sad I know it sucks and is heartbreaking and I hope you are okay. Also I really truly pray that the other women who choose to have an abortion are at full peace with their choice because no one deserves to hurt in the way that abortion causes...
And I am sorry for sounding so harsh in my previous post :/
ttyl.
-Terah
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2010
Community Volunteer
Re: My Reply:
Terah_Acevedo wrote:
wow... I really pissed you girls off....
I didn't really mean too but everyone has a right to their own opinions.. just like you and you and you oh and I.
Opinions do not belong in this forum, they belong in the abortion debate forum for debating, or in the pro-life (if you are pro-life) or pro-choice forum(if you are pro-choice), not in this forum.
Terah_Acevedo wrote:
I just hope that all of you women who abort know that even at five months there is adoption. AND theres no excuse to kill an innocent child because of your selfish decisions.
That is very harsh to say. Most abortions done late term are done for the mother's health or the eminent death of the fetus. If I had to choose my own life over the life of my fetus because I would die carrying it to term, I would. I have two living children to think about. Not everything regarding abortion is black and white.
Terah_Acevedo wrote:
I just hope that it doesn't eat you up knowing you've killed an innocent human being for the sake of you "not knowing" you were pregnant.. or you were scared or in such cases.... I just hope that you are at peace with your decision.... Smile
I hope it doesn't eat you up that you are being so narrowminded as to believe that most late term abortions are done for convienance, when in reality, most are done for medical necessity such as maternal health or fetal demise.


BTW:
Terah_Acevedo wrote:

Yes I know that... it's a place where women and girls can come together and talk about their abortions as though it's not a bad thing at all...where they can all sickly give each other support so girls/women don't have to feel guilty about killing. It's alright though you know..there's got to be somewhere that people will feel sorry for you. Sorry to sound harsh...
You are the one being sickly. Your opinions do NOT belong in this forum. Refer to the forum rules before posting. Take it to the pro-life forum or the abortion debate forum. Not here. And no, I don't believe you are "sorry to sound harsh"...I personally think you get a "kick" outta thinking so self-righteously.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 21st, 2011
that isnt true only 1% are performed because of rape or incest. only 1% due to fetal abnormalities. and only 3% due to womens health issues. the other 95% are from people who for whatever reason decide to kill their child instead of give them a chance and put them with a nice adoptive family.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply