Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Swollen Breasts, Acne, Dizziness, Frequent Urination

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hi! I'm 21 and am 5 or 6 days late.
These are the symptoms I am experiencing:
*swollen breasts that are also a little tender. I have lost weight in the past few months, and this caused my breasts to significantly decrease in size (about a whole cup size). Within the past 2 days, my breasts have suddenly began fitting my bras again! Its weird, and a big change, and it makes me wonder..
*i also have been breaking out horribly in the past 3-4 days, and I never break out
*i've been pretty tired, its hard to wake up in the morning even after 8 hours of sleep and I find myself ready for bed by about 10 when I am accustomed to a fairly late night schedule because I am in the music business.
*also, I hear people say frequent urination but how frequent is frequent urination? Normally I usually pee about 2 or 3 times a day and now i'm peeing like 7 or 8. Would this be considered frequent? Though I pee more in the daytime now I don't have problems with being woken up in the night needing to urinate or anything.
*and the last thing I have been experiencing in about the last week is almost blacking out everytime I move from a sitting or laying position to a standing one. I only rarely get headrushes like that usually but now its happening all the time. Has anyone else experienced this really early on in their pregnancy?

So everyone, do you think I could be pregnant? My boyfriend and I have been trying for about 10 months. I've had a couple of times where i've been convinced I was pregnant and its never turned out to be so. At this point i've began thinking maybe I can't get pregnant, but could this be the month? I'd love to hear from everyone, I really need the feedback. Thanks! :)

oh and ps, I took a test a couple of days ago (when I was about 3 days late) and it was negative, and i'm making myself wait until 7/6 to take another one. Could I still be pregnant with a negative prego test even after my period was due?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2006
Well sum people I know never got a positive result till 2weeks late so I would wait 2weeks then try if I was u. It dus sound sort of positive bt im no expert if u have read my posts lol but my friend is pregnant the now 2 good luck
|

User Profile
replied July 28th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Yea I was wondering about the breaking out thing too? Anyone have this problem?

I never break out and all of a sudden i'm breaking out all over my face.

My period is only late a day so far, taken 1 test the day before my period was supposed to start and got neg. So we'll see if it comes and test again.

Other symptoms i'm experiencing are -

- cramps (not really as bad as i'm used to with af though)
- sore/swollen breasts ( I get this sometimes with af too)
- headaches
- feeling a lil sick(nausious) but at night instead of morning

all these are typical to pregnancy, but also to af.

Will let you know what happens.
|

replied July 28th, 2006
Yeah I have been feelin sick at night aswell was feelin sick this morning aswell but and I have been feelin faint and my boobs r sore and I have 2 get up durin the night 2 pee wen normally I can sleep the whole night without needin a pee.Peein loads thru the day aswell and im not sleepin 2 go either keep havin strange dreams 2. My period should be due on monday cos it was a week early last month so not sure wen it will actually come and I dont normally feel like this wen my period is due this is the first time I have got all they symptoms before. :s
|

replied July 28th, 2006
Experienced User
chrissy721 wrote:
yea I was wondering about the breaking out thing too? Anyone have this problem?

I never break out and all of a sudden i'm breaking out all over my face.

My period is only late a day so far, taken 1 test the day before my period was supposed to start and got neg. So we'll see if it comes and test again.

Other symptoms i'm experiencing are -

- cramps (not really as bad as i'm used to with af though)
- sore/swollen breasts ( I get this sometimes with af too)
- headaches
- feeling a lil sick(nausious) but at night instead of morning

all these are typical to pregnancy, but also to af.

Will let you know what happens.

when I was pregnant, I broke out something terrible on my back and shoulders, which was odd because I never got one pimple on my back/shoulders in my life. Its basically the increase in hormones that causes it.
|