Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Bumps On Vaginal Area

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have been having bumps come and go on my vaginal area (where the hair is). I have two now, and I took a shower last night and since then I have had one open one. Its been wiping off a little bit of blood all day today today. The bumps I get are hard and they hurt. My mom got herpes when she was a teenager, but shes never had any outbreaks and I was born sea section, and im a virgin. Do I have herpes or is this normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hun, its probibly ingrown hairs from shaving, and yes they can be big,red angry looking mothers that you cannot pop. Just give them time and they will go. If you are shaving your pubic area, remember to use a new razor everytime as it is a sensitive area. As you are a virgin you wont have herpies cause its an s.T.I.

Hope this helps.
|

replied February 2nd, 2013
I have a lump on my left side and its big and really hurts, i look at it and its red. Help cN walk or sid Cc
|
Quick Reply