Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

I Need Help!

User Profile
I know to many of you this will sound very very very stupid and immature... But I just need some insight...

I am 19 and my boyfriend is 18. He said that when he turns 19, he'll probably go to a strip club with his buddies just to experience it... He said it wont be a regular thing, just a one time thing to see and do since he's of legal age.. (he claims every guy goes)

sure, it's not a problem for single guys to go... But I have a very big problem with him doing this... If he does.

Just the fact that this is crossing his mind has me shocked! I can't believe he would even think about it. The thought of him around naked strippers dancing around him... And heaven forbit he gets a lap dance... No way, I wont be able to deal with it.

Am I wrong for beng like this????? I need someone's insight... Some advice...

I'm just so hurt.. That he's even thinking about going...
=(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2006
Experienced User
Most men want to expierience the strip bar at least once when they hit the age to do so. Maybe if you feel comfortable about it go with him see if he wouldn't mind. Just a suggestion. I can say this strippers are nothing but trouble and would give men nothing but a life of misery so if your confident in your relationship then just let him do it at least once then call it quits after that.
|

replied June 30th, 2006
Experienced User
I agree with heather, let him go once and then lay down the law. It's not that your being stupid or immature......I won't like it either, but I see it more as a male bonding thing....Where they all go out to a place where they have permission to act like fools.....Drink till they drop, be loud and obnoxious and stare moronically at the naked ladies(women do it too).

Let him get it out of his system. It's good he at least let you know he was thinking of it, and not just going behind your back.
|

replied June 30th, 2006
Experienced User
Didn't type "personically"??? ................Guess m*r*nically doesn't go in :lol:
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I'm not comfortable with my man going to the strip bar either.Its not because i'm insecure or anytyhing,i'm just not into that.Of course he is almost 28 and has gone before so I guess he doesn't feel the need to go now.He knows it makes me feel uncomfortable and I don't think he'll be going unless ts with a group of hs friends,and they hardly get togther. Just tell him how you feel but let me tell you,if you hold him from going at least once,its just going to make him want to do it more and he may go behind your back.I would let him go once like the other girls said
|

replied July 21st, 2006
Im a guy and ive kinda been in the same situation. I was at senior week and all my friends went, I didnt go cause I had a girlfriend at the time. I coulda easily went and she prolly woulda never found out, but its really not my thing. But im glad I didnt go cause they each spent like $100 there and thats all I brought for the whole week hahah. Id say let him go, it wont affect your relationship. But if you really dont want him to go, he shouldnt go, he has his whole life to goto a strip club, theres no difference if you go when your 19 or 30.
|

replied July 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
Re: I Need Help!
julia1311 wrote:
and heaven forbit he gets a lap dance...
i'm sorry, but heaven does not exist. Hahaha.
|

replied July 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
He's gonna sex up the strippers, so ya better watch out because he's gonna come back to you all !**@! up. Hahaha.
|
Quick Reply