Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

What Is This Orange Oil?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Umm just a few minutes ago I went to the bathroom and about 20 drops of orange oil came out with my stool. They were floating around and it is very strange. I flushed the toilet to make them go away. So they were gone. And I went to the bathroom again and the orange, oil like drops came out again. This is very strange!
This is what I ate yesterday: bacon, eggs, pb&j sandwich, hotdog, pringles, shaved ice, and fish and chips (ew unhealthy I know I had no choice, I was camping) orange juice
today: bacon eggs toast orange juice
i know its not from the orangejuice because the consistency of it is oil. This is very weird has this ever happened to you and what do I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Omg I figured out what it was!!!! I found another thread on it on here. It was from the fish I ate last night!!!!!!!!

Thank you ehealthforum.<3*hugs*

http://www.Ehealthforum.Com/health/viewtop ic.php?t=10871&postdays=0&postorder=asc&st art=20
|

replied November 17th, 2006
Hi girly2006,

i tried to click on the link you posted but it is no longer available. I've been experiencing similar things recently where the oil just drops when I am on the toilet as well as sometimes when I let out gas. This has only happened the past two days, but i'm interested to find out what the problem is. Please let me know what you discovered.

Thanks
|

replied November 17th, 2006
Oh yea, I have also eaten quite a bit of fish right before this happened. I think it was chilean sea bass, but i'm not positive. I can find out though. Thanks in advance for your help.
|

replied February 5th, 2010
Orange oily stools
I have had a gastric bypass. A few years later I had a revision to my gastric bypass. I pass orange oil in cups full! I have no control of my bowels. I am 57 years old and have had to wear adult diapers for 2 years now. The orange oil is fat. My body is unable now to digest fat. It passes as orange oil. I have not found any foods that don't cause some type of reaction but anything fried, or oily is the worst....spaghetti sauce, peanut butter, fried foods, even veg. beef soup, corn, gravy on mashed potatos, etc.
|