Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Not Getting Pregnant..

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
So my fiance and I have been having unprotected sex for a year now and still havent gotten pregnant... Is this need for concern?? Should we see a doctor??? Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Ive posted to you in the pregnancy forumxx
|

replied June 27th, 2006
Experienced User
After a year of trying, you may want to see a doctor just to have things checked out. They can run some basic tests. Sometimes there can be a problem that can be fixed fairly easily. Are your cycles regular?
|

replied June 29th, 2006
If you don't want to go to the doctor you could try a fertiltiy monitor. I think clearblue makes the only one...My girlfriend just got pregnant from using it...You can find it at drugstore.Com and amazon i'm pretty sure

good luck!!! :d
|
Quick Reply