Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Fluttering/twitching Eyes

Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....
My eyes have been fluttering alot lately-has anyone ever experienced this? What is it all about? I cannot pinpoint what could be the problem-what should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper M1key
|

replied January 16th, 2004
Experienced User
Fluttering Eye
Sounds to me like a tic. I would see an eye doctor. Wink
|

replied January 19th, 2004
Fluttering/twitching Eyes
Not sure if you're experiencing the same thing that I have - eyes rolling up a lot, noticeably moreso when tired, or not concentrating.
I've had this condition since I was a young child, and no doctor or neurologist has yet been able to explain to me what it is. For me, I find it is a signal of tiredness, and nothing more. It hasn't stopped me driving or anything like that, and doesn't seem to be linked with any sort of epilepsy.
Not sure if thats any help, but i'm still trying to find out what causes it myself.
|
Quick Reply