Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Is Gas a Sign of Pregnancy? (Page 1)

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
I ended my period on june 14. That same we had sex unprotected and he cummed in me alot. I think we had sex everyday after that for 7 whole days and it was unprotected all those times and he cummed in me everynight. It's now 12 days after my last period and we had sex tonight and the same thing happened.
My stomache has been killing me for the past 2 days now. I'm not worried about being pregnant or anything. It's my lower stomache that hurts. Tonight we had sex, and it was hard for me to enjoy it because it hurt so bad when he went all the way in me. Today I woke up and the pains were still there. There was about 4 times I almost threw up. But I didn't. I felt like I was going to. Last night my boobs were being weird. Like the outer part of my nipple was getting dark and I honestly think that my nipples have gotten huge. Not my boobs, just my nipples. And today and last night I was getting bad gas. Are those early signs of pregnancy? Tell me what you think.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper babyblues143
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
First things first. If you have unprotected sex, there is a possibility of being pregnant. If you're nauseous, there is a possibility it's because you're pregnant. Or, your nausea might be caused by the same thing that's giving you killer gas. (gas, by the way, is *not* a sign of pregnancy.)

and, umm, maybe sex was painful because you were having it every single night for a week. Just a thought.

When you're playing the "am i?" game, every tickle in your throat will make you think it might be a sign. The only way to know for sure is to get tested. Until it's time to test, you just have to wait. In the meantime, you can .Google "pregnancy signs" and compare notes.
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
ayamiyaki wrote:
(gas, by the way, is *not* a sign of pregnancy.)

yes it is. Trust me! That's how I knew I was pregnant before I tested. Oh my god... Thinking back on it... The horror...

Good thing I had a dog to blame it on!
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Yeah I heard gas is an early sign of pregnancy.
You had a dog to blame it on huh? Lol that's hilarious
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It was absolutely horrid! And it went on every night for like 2 weeks so obviously it wasn't something I ate. I'm just glad my husband was sleeping most of the time (for his sake!).
|

replied June 25th, 2006
When did you get the gas? Like were you months along?
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It was before I even tested and I tested (positive) 3 or 4 days before my period was due. So I guess I was around 3 weeks?
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Supporter
I'm a gassy person, it definitely wouldn't be a sign for me lmao

i feel sorry for your hubby .Bridget lol
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Im a gassy person too, I keep fartin right now its crazy
|

replied June 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Why aren't you worried about getting preggers? Do you want to get preggers?
|

replied May 25th, 2009
DUMB
Yall are so retarded!!! geez have some class...
|

replied June 15th, 2009
??
if you have unprotected sex ALL the time but he always pulls out can you really get pregnant?
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
Withdraw, birth control, pregnancy
Yes, you can get pregnant even with the withdraw method. Men have a bit of semen come out during arousal as well as if any semen gets on or around your vagina after he has withdrawn. If you are not looking to become pregnant, please consider another form of birth control to prevent pregnancy for a more sure accuracy.
|

replied July 9th, 2009
pull out question...
the pre-cum carries no sperm whatsoever, so even tho its possible to get pregnant with the pull out method (sooner or later), its unlikely... but its like playing russian roulette with cum. lol
|

replied March 25th, 2011
pull out
well i got pregnant with my first child by using the pull out method..it is possible..promise you.. Wink
|

replied October 2nd, 2011
Pre-cum
I got pregnant with twins from only pre-cum so I mug disagree with your answer.
|

replied October 2nd, 2011
I got pregnant with twins from only pre-cum so I mug disagree with your answer.
|

replied January 9th, 2012
Dont know where you got your information, but being in the medical field I can tell you there is a great concentration of sperm in precum as you call it unless you back up your facts dont give out wrong information
|

replied September 17th, 2013
Here I'll help her out:
http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wik i100k/docs/Pre-ejaculate.html

If you got pregnant using the withdrawal method it's because he didn't pull out in time.

Babyblues 143--not sure what areay of healthcare you work, but you're wrong. All it takes is a quick google search to find multiple reliable sources and research papers published showing there is no semen in pre-ejaculate.
|

replied July 13th, 2009
DUH!
omg.. pre cum DOES in fact contain semen and sperm...
|

replied August 4th, 2009
am i
yall are crazie but my period hasnt came yet so me and mi boyfriend is jus wating to see what happens but rigth now i have gas and i wanna know is that a sign of prenacy?
|

User Profile
replied August 5th, 2009
ihavent seen my period today [8.05.09) and i feel really sick , icouldnt eat. and i had qas real bad (not to be nasty] ifeel like my breast are hurtinq real bad. i am very worried could this be a sign of being pregnant?
|

replied August 10th, 2009
i'm not sure if i'm pregnant, but i've been having gas every night for the last 3 days and this creamy white discharge. af is due in 4 days and i tested negative today, maybe i tested too early. with my first 2 pregnancy i had the discharge, but the gas is a new. do anyone think i tested to early?
|

replied November 11th, 2009
i dont expect my period for another seven days but im scared i could be pregnant. i have gas and my boobs are swollen and very tender. i had sex on oct 31 so its been about a week and a half. someone please help me and tell me what you think?????!!!???????
|

replied November 18th, 2009
stressed
I have the same problem. my period is two weeks away but i have been experiencing gas for the last 3 days and discharge that looks like lotion. anybody please???
|

replied December 31st, 2011
Pregnant?
I am 12 days late. Not really been sick to throwing up but having cramps a lot. Been extremely tired lately. I think my boobs around the arota is a little bit darker. And been getting g headaches quite a bit along with aweful Gas. My husband just laughs at me.
What does anyone think
|

replied December 31st, 2011
I am 12 days late. Not really been sick to throwing up but having cramps a lot. Been extremely tired lately. I think my boobs around the arota is a little bit darker. And been getting g headaches quite a bit along with aweful Gas. My husband just laughs at me.
What does anyone think
|
12 >>