Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

How to Know the Time of Ovulation

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
When the time of ovulation does it matter having sex in the morning time or night time?? How can I know when is the ovulation time? Please guide..
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper rinchan
|

replied January 16th, 2004
Ovulation
Hi again!
I always test 1st thing in the am if iam ovulating than right now!!!!!
I also test in early evening!!
|

replied February 10th, 2004
Help
I am curious as to what test you are doing?? I have been thinking about trying something different to help me get pregnant and don't really know that much about it?? Question
|

Extremely eHealthy
Many tests relate to temperature changes, but what most women don't know is that some women ovulate more than once a month, or like me have a floating ovulation, so I can ovulate at any time of the month, some women ovulate during their periods, so don't get uptight if you can't find your ovulation mid-cycle, yours might not be mid-cycle.
|

I know that women can ovulate more than once a month I am just wondering what test is most accurate and how they work etc... I have looked at them in stores but, not sure if they really work?? Can you answer which work best?? I just need a next step to try and figure out if and when it is my time!!
|

replied March 30th, 2004
What worked for me (i'm extremely irregular) was home urin tests in combination with a software called mommymaker ,Mommymaker.Com ) but here are probably others as well. You let the software determine your ovulation range and then you take the tests when you get in range. I got pregnant after 45 days using the software after having tried randomly for half a year without success.
|

replied April 30th, 2004
Experienced User
Taking Charge of Your Fertility
By toni weschler. I can't say enough how much this has helped women (and their partners) get to know how the body works! Read it! Love it! Love yourself! Laughing her website Arrow Tcoyf.Com/

also check this out Tcoyf.Com/library/myths.Asp#1 read myths #1-4... Especially #4
|

replied October 2nd, 2008
Ovulation occurs 14 days before the first day of the cycle regardless your cycle pattern
|

replied April 21st, 2009
how to find time for ovulation
please advice me, i would like to become pregranant, is it better to have sex 2 days before menstruation or else to have in the later part
|

replied September 8th, 2009
ovluation
please advice me when i am going to ovluate as my periods has started from 5 sept ,2oo9 and last menstural date was 7 Aug .Also tell me when i go for intercourse to concieve a baby boy
|
Quick Reply