Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Bump Is Enlarging And Twitching Is Scaring Me Now

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
It seems that the bump on my head is enlarging and now i'm really scared it's a tumor. This bump has been where i've had headaches originate and i've gone to a doctor but it was just a young doctor in training and I told him all about it, and he said if it gets bigger than call me. I really hate it that he didn't take action about this, everyone seems to ignore me when I say I might have a tumor, they say i'm delusional sometimes. There has been little twitches near this lump. So, how would I go about seeing to get an mri scan or something. I don't think my medical coverage covers this kind of thing so please I really need to do something that I should of done years ago.

I'm 20 year old guy, average weight and very healthy.
Did you find this post helpful?
|