Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

So Emotional

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Im so emotional. And its so early in my pregnancy. But I have like no one here for me who understands what im going through. And my boyfriend gets really stressed out when I get stressed out about it and he completely blocked me out today. And now ive been alone all day long thinking about this pregnancy and its tearing me apart when im supposed to be happy!
Especially because I just watched "riding in cars with boys" and the dad was such a screw up!
=(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 24th, 2006
Experienced User
I am the same way too. I have had serious problems controling my anger and controling my emotions, especially with my boyfriend. And it has caused serious problems. Its also not good to be so stressed out all the time for the baby! So I just think you need to remember to no matter what the situation is.. Always take a step back and remember you and him have the baby.. And you are chock full of harmones.. And you need to think about things a little bit more now before you act or say something because your all prego and looney. Lol. I am 17 weeks and it has been a problem now for like a month and a half.. I think I might go talk to a dr about pregnancy depression. Maybe you should do the same.
|
Did you find this post helpful?