Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Introductions Forum

How Long Can It Take

To get pregnant after been on the pill for years?
Ive been on the pill for 7yrs and came of it 3 month ago and me and my bf are trying hard.
I have back problems could this be a problem with trying to get pregnant?
Im also taking folic acid as I heard it can help.
Does any one know of anything else that can help?
Like foods certain postions or what time of the day is best to try and conceive? Please help I know 3 months aint a long time but any hints would be helpful. Xxxxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2006
I Feel Your Pain!
I know how anxious you are to get the positive test result. There is a website Babyhopes.Com that website has all sorts of info you may want to read. There is an ovulation calander, positions for trying for a boy or girl. I know that girl on top position is not good for conceving. I do know that man on top is best for a girl and after he is done ejaculating you should lay with your feet in the air for about 30 min. I have done all of this and I got pregnant. Unfortunatley I had a miscarraige 4 months later. I had a blighted ovum. But we are back and still trying. Good luck and hope this helps!
|

replied June 23rd, 2006
Thankyou I have looked at the site and there is alot of useful stuff on there
sorry about your loss it must be so frustrating knowing you got there only for it to be taken away from you so fast.
Take care x let me know how you are getting on.
|

replied June 23rd, 2006
No prob. Im glad I can help. I just hope that you have more luck then me. No matter what just keep trying! I had a friend who had a dead ovarie, and miscarried 7 times. Doctors told her to give up there is no hope and she now has a 3 year old boy and a 5 year old girl. Im just trying to get past the sadness of seeing other pregnant woman and knowing that could have been me. Good luck and keep trying!
|