Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Clearblue Fertility Monitor

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey all! I also posted this on the .Getting .Pregnant board as well.... I'm hoping for some feedback. Has anyone used the .Clearblue .Fertility .Monitor in trying to conceive? Any success stories you've heard of that you can share? I've ordered it last night (got a great price online, cuz they sell it at the drugstore for $300 without the sticks....I got it for $202 with everything online)
i had a m/c in april and my hubby and I are thinking about ttc again, and thought this would be something to try. Any stories would be appreciated!! Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 22nd, 2006
Anybody??? : :?
|

replied June 22nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry I dont want to make you feel like no one cares but I never used one and dont really know how they work....
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I've never used one. Just a question, are you planning on starting immediately? Usually they advise you to take some time for your body to recover when you've had a mc.
|

replied June 22nd, 2006
Actually no, we arent' planning on ttc right away, we want to start in probably next month. But I thought it'll probably take a while for us to get the monitor so I ordered now, and it'll probably take me another month to really understand the whole process. When I had a m/c I was told by the doctors to wait after having 2 periods, which I have had.
|

replied June 22nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
babyblue79 wrote:
actually no, we arent' planning on ttc right away, we want to start in probably next month. But I thought it'll probably take a while for us to get the monitor so I ordered now, and it'll probably take me another month to really understand the whole process. When I had a m/c I was told by the doctors to wait after having 2 periods, which I have had.

you know some drs. Say 2 months, some say 1 cycle..Some even say try right away because your fertile almost immediately after a m/c....So it really depends on you.
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Just wondering
|