Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Naked In Front of Doctor. How Does It Feel?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Soon I might be going for a physical examination. But how does it feel to be naked in front of the doctor? I'm scared i'll get an erection straight after I take out my underwear.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper stone
|

replied June 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
Have no idea, havn't tried it and don't plan on trying it. Just like I don't plan on showering with abunch of guys because of a small problem...I'm one of those people who get hard at anytime and they will go "you're gay" when it wasn't from them but just because the way I am.
|

replied June 22nd, 2006
I think they will just check make sure u dont have hernia its very quick and easy. Dont worry.
|

replied June 23rd, 2006
When they touch you, it shockingly doesnt give you a boner, ever time.
|

replied June 23rd, 2006
I supposed you could also beat-off one or two times just before heading to the appointment, to really deplete yourself of horny feeling
|

replied June 25th, 2006
I've gotten a physical a couple times and I was always worried about it. I thought it would give me a boner when they thouched me. But for me it doesn't, and I can a boner just looking at a girl on the streets. So don't worry about it. And don't think about it
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Experienced User
I can get boners from bumps on the road, I can get boners from the air, I can get boners at the most random times.
|

replied June 26th, 2006
You have the right to have a male doctor

if you have a female you can ask for a male doctor...Easy
|

replied June 26th, 2006
Experienced User
Or say to the female doctor "i'll show you mine if you show me yours". :lol:
|

replied October 14th, 2010
Visit with a female dermatologist - all professional
I agree with skaterguy. I just got back from a dermatology appointment. Had a rash on the head of my penis. No big deal. I was not expecting a female. In walks in an absolutely beautiful blond. Another female already in the room. She was very professional. She was also married, I didn't know her at all, there was another person in the room, and I was there because of a serious concern about a persistent problem. Case closed. No erection. In my mind, there's more to it than that. Then again, I'm a fifties guy and control myself. I didn't even feel a hint about it. This lady was much younger--in her thirties. Very gentle and a pro all the way. She did a biopsy. Had a very nice bedside manners. In any case, you have the right to refuse a female. Just remember these docs are--for the most part--not going to do side-by-sides with your equipment. If they are professional, they are thinking about making you well, not getting a lustful over you. Matter of fact, you should take action if the opposite occurs. That's sexual harrassment. No different than a gynecologist doing the same to a woman or young girl he is examining.
|

replied October 15th, 2010
Even if you get an erection, they have seen a million before! Promise.
Doctors are massively professional about it. Unfortunately they have seen, touched and smelt more body parts than you would want to imagine.
Don't masturbate before hand - that can lead to enlargement of your prostate which can lead to a mis diagnosis
You probably won't get one. If you do. Don't stress, guarantee the doctor won't mind.
|

replied February 22nd, 2011
hey it feels good and bad i had to get naked and but a robe on put hear comes the bad bit he ask me to go outside ond take of my robe but there was lots of people but he said i had to do i did everybody saw my naked my whole body my boob.tits ans my ass then after he didn't give me my clothes back and tuck the robe i walked home naked.
|

hey it feels good and bad i had to get naked and but a robe on put hear comes the bad bit he ask me to go outside ond take of my robe but there was lots of people but he said i had to do i did everybody saw my naked my whole body my boob.tits ans my ass then after he didn't give me my clothes back and tuck the robe i walked home naked.
|

User Profile
The original poster to this thread, Stone, did not specify if his doctor was male or female. In fact, he didn't even state that he knew the gender of the doctor. Yet, several of the responders assumed the doctor was female. I'm not sure why these responders jumped to that conclusion. Anyway, Stone's orginal post was on June 22, 2006. I wish he would write back and let us know how his exam went. Was the doctor male or female? Did he get an erection? Personally, I am a heterosexual male and, at times, I have had the fear that I would get an erection with a male doctor. Fortunately, I never have. But that is why I prefer female doctors. If I were to get an erection with a female doctor, it would not bother me. In fact, I would be curious to see her reaction. Would she be angry, amused, or just treat the situation as "business as usual?"
|
Quick Reply