Medical Questions > Cancer > Colon Cancer Forum

Black Specks In Stool

Must Read
Colorectal cancer is serious and life-threatening. This section outline types of colorectal cancers, causes and risk factors for development. Get the facts here...
Although most colon cancers begin slowly, there are some people who are more at risk of developing colorectal cancer than others. But who? And why?...
As symptoms of colorectal cancer appear, they typically vary upon location and size. Learn to identify signs and symptoms early. Know when to seek help....
Ima 23 y/o female. About 4 months ago I started getting some bloo don the toilet tissue and streaks of blood on the actual stool. I went to the doctor and I had a rectal and she told me internal hemmorhoids. I also think I get constipated because sometimes it will hurt when I use the restroom. I have also been told, about a year ago, that I have ibs due to some anxiety that I have. For the past 4 months ive been getting a lot of little black specs on the toilet tissue. The actual stool itself is not black, its normal colored, but there are black little things. What the hell are they? Im wondering if its blood or what? I have a doctors appt. Soon and I will ask her. But until then, does anyone know what it is?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper WISHING*
|

replied December 2nd, 2007
I have a 3 year old daugther who has the same issue as you with having black specs in her stool. Its so wierd and random and it looks like pepper almost. I was wondering if you ever found out what the issue was with you. Any if you can give me would be greatly appreciated! thanks!
|

replied January 24th, 2008
never found out, but i just kind of stopped looking...lol.
|

replied January 26th, 2010
Black specks may be seeds, foods, or from die off of yeast or bacteria.

If you start any supplement that might create looser stools, temporary diarrhea, or die-off of yeast or bacteria (like an antibiotic, probiotic, digestive enzymes, antifungal, laxative, etc), you might see dark or black flecks in stool during this 'cleaning out' period. Certain types of adverse bacteria in the colon can produce dark residues and this is getting cleaned out.

|

replied November 10th, 2010
I found that Ive had the same thing
and I believe I was loaded with parasites
I went out and got a colon cleanse with great
result off the web
dr natura.com
Good Luck & God Bless
|

replied November 11th, 2010
black specks
i too have the little pepper black specks on couch, in poop, bed sheets and floor. I have bites on my body but the doctors say its not bugs. pest control say they cant find anything either but of course they'll spray cuz they want my money. So what the heck is it? I find little white ones like a grain of salt so i'd say its salt and pepper specks. Cant have bedbugs cuz i have a waterbed.
|