Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I'm Pregnant And I Am Curious....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
:d I found out may 20th that i'm gonna be a mom....I'm currently 9 1/2 weeks pregnant.....When I went to the doctor on may 26th ...I was 5 weeks and there wasn't a heartbeat...I got worried thinking that I was having a miscarriage.....I am still pregnant .....Going to the doctors today to find out if everything is growning as fast as things should be...I've been gainging weight and having morning sickness....Which as of yesterday is finally gone....Should I already have a heartbeat for my baby or was I too early ...Almost 6 weeks pregnant and I didn't have one.....I hope and pray that I have one today.... I'm 9 weeks ...Keep your fingers crossed for us....Me and my husband really want this baby
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 20th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It was too early to hear the heartbeat. You may hear it today.

Have fun at your appointment! Early pre-natal appointments always seem so exciting. After you go all the time, it gets less exciting.

Glad your morning sickness is easing up.
|

replied June 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah way too ealry to hear anything but your Dr. Should have told you that!

I got the hear the heartbeat at 10 weeks.
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Ya I was about 9-10weeks whe I heard trey's too.
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Experienced User
I am between 11-12 weeks and I had an appt last week.....And the dr couldnt find the hb he said that it is not uncommon to not find it until between 12-15 weeks......So you are ok......And I hope I am too.....Gl with your pregnancy and congrats

jenn
|