Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Unprotected!!

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Ok well I had sex last week which was unprotected and now i'm worrying so so much - I did pull out before I came! What are the chances of her beig pregnant! I feel like such a fool right now!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 19th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
No one can tell you her risk of being pregnant, it all depends on her cycle. The 'pull out method' is not considered to be an effective form of birth control. If you told your doctor that was how you were preventing pregnancy, he would probably tell you to plan on getting pregnant.

Get condoms. Wear condoms. They protect you from so much more than just pregnancy. There are a lot of diseases out there that you can't tell someone has just by looking. Be safe. Wear a raincoat. ;)

also, don't be freaking out right now. Wait until there is a reason to freak out. But first, go get some rubbers!
|

replied June 19th, 2006
It was a complete mistake wit this girl - I am worrying - does the pill make a differnce too?
|