Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Ggrr!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi girlies! I have been on here for a while and posted some but not too much...For those who don't know me very well....My name is tasha...Im 19...Im 36 weeks pregnant with my little girl (yah)....My fiance (very soon to be husband) is also 19...His name is daniel....He lives with me and we have been together for a year on 2/1/2004....I am supposed to be due on 2/22/2004...We are supposed to get married on 2/7/2004....

I had my doc appt yesterday....The past 2 weeks I have been cramping a lot in my front lower stomach..Normally where u get ur period cramps and my lower back has been killling me...My doc told me before that when I cramp cuz I was also spotting some to lay down and take it easy....Well yesterday my doc did an exam because of the cramping she wanted to make sure I wasnt dilating...Well...She said that my cervix is thinning out alot....And that I might as well get ready cuz I am gonna have the baby in about 2 - 4 weeks from now....Which is close to my due date anyways but that would totally mess up with wedding...If I go in 2 weeks, we can still have the wedding (hopefully) or our pastor said that he would come to the hospital to marry us...We are having a very very small ceremony.....But now my lower back is killing me...The cramps have gotten even worse....So I think I am at that 'miserable stage' of pregnancy...Ggrr...Anyone else have this too?????? Now every time that daniel and I go to make love, I end up bleeding and hurting sooo bad down there afterwords....So he tries it with us laying down on our sides but it doesnt feel as good......That makes me mad....Lol.....Do u girls have any tips about the cramping tho?? I have tried a heat pad but it only works for so long and my kitten has this 'love affair' with the pad...Lol...She loves that thing....Especially when it's on cuz its warm...Oh....Jessika: are u ok?!? I have been worrying about what's going on because I have seen u on here lately????? Oh I hope that u didn't have a miscarriage!!!! Please let me know soon?!?

Any advice or comments are greatly appreciated!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Jennifer
Thank you so much for the help. Lately daniel and I just enjoy spending "cuddle time" together more than anything. For some reason it seems better than making love! Lol! My doc told me last night to have my bag packed just in case I go soon. Is it normal for it to hurt when the baby kicks in the upper stomach?? It feels like a knee or an elbow to me. It always on my upper stomach by my ribs on the right side....My doc doesnt know what it is either...Hhmm...I found out thru ultrasound in october that our little "alien" is a girl...Her name is desirae rose .....Im so happy it's a girl...I have sooo much pink stuff...Lol....Thanx for the help!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied January 16th, 2004
Pain
Yesterday morning for 2 hours straight, I had the 'cramping' every 15 minutes...Than at the 2nd hour, it went to every 10 minutes...I called my doc cuz it really really hurt...They told me to get down to the ob unit so they could check me out....I was really upset cuz I was scared that I was gonna have the baby right away....So I called my mom at work to tell her what my doc said (she's a nurse and knew that I was having cramps so she told me to call and tell them what was going on).....So she told me to stay put (i was gonna drive myself cuz both my parents were at work and daniel was at work...I didnt want to go get daniel from work cuz he is overly dramatic when it comes to this....Lol....I was gonna call my mom when I knew more cuz they just wanted to check me out real quick and she was gonna get him if I was going into labor...They work right around the corner from each other....My mom called my dad (who up until now, was never really enthuastic about my pregnancy or the baby...He cared...But not...Overjoyed....He's 43 and gonna be a grandpa..)...My dad made it home in 7 minutes flat when it normally takes him a good 20 minutes....He put me up in his bronco and the whole way down to my doc's he was talking to me to keep my mind off the cramps.....When we got there they hooked me up to the non-stress test....My dad is a doc too....He was sitting in the chair reading a magazine and I would catch him watching the heart rate and the strip....When I would have a contraction, her heart rate would drop to 120ish from 160ish....They saw the cramps on the strip, but they werent big enough to keep me (thank goodness...I dont like hosptials)..They told me to come home, relax, take it easy and keep them posted on the contractions....Well now...They have become really irregular....They are more intense, but maybe one every 2 hours....Last night I had sooo much trouble sleeping because I couldn't get comfy...Lol...My parents and my sister are leaving today for the weekend so it will just be my fiance and me....We are staying home all weekend watching movies.....Do u think it would be ok to walk a little bit? The doc never told me anything about that (i have only seen the midwife...Havent seen the real doc yet cuz she is always "out of town") if I dont walk some every day I get the restless leg syndrome and cant sleep.....

Oh I am 19...We have a lot of pink stuff, also some red, white, yellow...My grandpa sent me all boy stuff because he says that I am having a boy...He has only 1 grandson and he wants his first great-grandbaby to be a boy...Lol...So we have a few cute baby blue things too....
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

The nurse said that I will probally go around monday....Which makes me panic cuz we dont have the infant car seat yet....So we will go and probally get that tonight just in case....She is kicking and it feels like she is kicking to the beat of music...But it feels like she is trying to tell me that she doesnt have enough room cuz she only does it when I am laying down...Lol....I will totally stay on and let u know what happens............
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Lately
Lately I have been pretty much just hanging around the house during the day when everyone is at work or school....Than when my fiance gets off work he likes to cook dinner and clean up the heavy stuff since I am not supposed to lift anything....After dinner if I feel like it we go to the mall (our mall has no more than 75 stores) and just walk and window shop for a while....After yesterday though, I am just really really taking it easy....Got a bunch of movies to watch....Lol....Trying to organize that baby stuff..... :p I can't wait for her to get here....I want her here soon, but not too soon so she will be in the nicu...If she comes closer to my due date that is fine with me...Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied January 17th, 2004
Aaww....How cute...That must be sooo much fun...I can't wait to sing happy birthday to my daughter :p
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur