Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

All My Pregnancy Symptoms Have Disappeared At 6 Weeks (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I was having quiet bad morning sickness for the last two weeks, but now its all stopped?! I had an ultrasound and both my twins were ok at 5 weeks. I havent had any bleeding but I have had stomach pains. Im worried ive lost them? Is that possible with out any bleeding?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper hopefulnewmom
|

replied June 19th, 2006
No I think you would bleed. But I would definatly check with your doctor because you suddenly lost ur pregnancy signs...But you still may be ok though everyone is different...Praying for ya...C-ya
|

replied June 28th, 2006
Six Weeks And Lost All Signs of Pregnancy...
Hi, your concern is also my concern. I am almost six weeks pregnant and for the past week I was experiencing very tender and swollen boobs and nausea in the mornings. Now the past two or three days I have slowly lost all of my symptoms, in fact I woke up this morning hungry with my stomach growling. I am not having any cramps and no bleeding. How did it go for you? Are you okay? I hope that you and your pregnancy are still going strong. Please let me know if this is a definate sign of having a m/c or just what can be a normal thing.
Best of luck.
|

replied June 28th, 2006
Hi there well im only 8 weeks now but I had a scan about 4 days ago and both twins were ok, with no sign of a miscarriage at all. And anyway about 3 days ago they came back vith avengenous!! I almost wish they'd stayed away lol. So im sure youll be ok. Best of luck . Xxx
|

replied June 28th, 2006
Thank you for your reply and it was such a quick one also, I am so happy to hear that you are doing good and the news give me some much needed peace of mind, now I am going to take a few deep breaths and try to relax. Thank you again and congratulations on your twins! Xxx
|

replied July 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Cuddle- I am now experiencing everything you said happened to you at 6 weeks...How are you doing? Is everything okay for you? I hope so!
|

replied August 7th, 2006
Thanks for sharing your experience. I im inthe middle of week six and have lost all symptoms after getting 2 strong positive hpts. I dont feel anything at this point. Before I was spotting and had cramping and frequent urination. Today I feel like I can run a mile. I'm still worried but I have a little more hope.
|

replied August 23rd, 2007
Symptoms of Fatigue Subsiding-worried
Hi all-- I'm entering into my 6th week as well and losing my fatigue symptoms. I still cramp and frequently urinate. Reading these posts make me feel more positive but I still worry. Anyone else have thoughts or similar experiences?
This is my first pregnancy. Cheers everyone. Wink
|

replied October 30th, 2007
Nausea Dissapearing
Hi everyone. I am six weeks pregnant and my nausea seems to have gone, I still have tender breasts and no bleeding. I hope that the nausea being gone is not a problem. All the best to all of you!
|

replied May 10th, 2008
I'm new, hello :)
HI all- I am new, and I am pregnant with our first- blood test confirmed it last Tuesday. My first appointment with the doctor isn't for two weeks and I am guessing I'm about 3-4 weeks along. I am really worried as well- my symptoms disappeared last night, and because I haven't made it to a doctor's visit yet, I am really worried. Reading your responses helped a little, but i'm still worried. Also just wanted to say hello Laughing
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2008
Experienced User
Everytime I THINK my morning sickness has gone away, it usually comes back HORRIBLY later on that day or the next. So if your morning sickness has calmed down for the day, enjoy it because it'll surely be back lol
|

replied August 28th, 2008
First Trimester of Pregnancy
Hi ladies I just want you all to remember that everyone is so different and every pregnancy is different. The first time I got pregnant I had no idea and then my husband wanted me to take a test and I was pregnant. Some of the test were coming out positive and some were coming out negative. We later found out that my HCG level was a 12. My doctor was like, "if it was a 500 I would be okay but it is a 12." Then the next day I woke up and had a really bad bleeding. I just found out I am pregnant again and I am so excited. I can't explain it but it feels so different this time I actually having symptoms. So good luck everybody and remember stressing about things doesn't help but it is hard to do. Everything that happens in our lives happens for a reason!!!
Take care
|

replied January 4th, 2009
hi there have just had the same thing happen too me im am currently 6 weeks preganat and up untill two days ago i had horrible sickness and pregnancy symptoms and suddenly they just stopped, i have no pain no bleeding i thought something was wrong so i rung my midwife and we done more test,everything is fine thankgod,she said too me that its a hormone thing and sickness and symptoms can stop and star whenever they want,so please dont worry you will be fine,alanamax
|

replied March 7th, 2009
All Symptoms have gone.
I am approx 6 weeks and all my symptoms have stopped. I have docs appointment on Tuesday for dating scan. Reading these posts is keeping me calm as i am terrified. I WANT to feel rough as it gives me a piece of mind.

I soooo hope that this is normal.

Good luck everyone. x
|

replied March 10th, 2009
same here
Hey,

I'm six weeks and I was wanting the loo all the time and really tired and sore boobs, but on Sunday I had some mild pain in tummy and now all my symptoms have gone too. I am convinced I am not pregnant anymore, although I havn't had any bleeding. I've got an appt. on Sat. Here's hoping I'm OK!!!

Good Luck too.
|

replied March 27th, 2009
same here
hey,

well i'm not sure if i'm pregnant or not.I just had the nauesa symptom and i threw up once but i'm convinced that i'm not pregnant but my stomach started to get hard and i'm kind of chubby.I was a couple of days late but i have been having my period every month. its been 2 months now.but i'm not sure cause if i was i only had nauesa for the 1 month then for the next to months nothing.could i be pregnant still.
|

replied April 2nd, 2009
I am 7 weeks today and haven't had any symptoms at all!! every pregnancy is different, and I am not sure of when, but the morning sickness and stuff should evenutually go away. So maybe you are just lucky that it has stopped because being sick is no fun!
|

replied April 7th, 2009
symptoms gone in a day
i had really bad nausea and twinging on my left side yesterday, took a preg test and it came +ve. I must be less than 6 weeks preg. I woke up at 4 am today because I was hungry and felt really bad nausea. This made me feel reassured as I had a miscarriage last year around the same time and today, all the symptoms are gone. just like that and I dont feel preg at all. I had my first blood work done today, have another one due day after tomorrow. Is it possible that they would just disappear in a day? Sad

I am hoping and praying it will all go well.
|

replied April 8th, 2009
symptoms are back but not totally
Just wanted to update that the twinging and nausea are back they are not so strong as they were two days ago. I'm worried that my baby is dying Sad
|

replied April 8th, 2009
missing symptoms
Hello everyone-

I just went to my first appointment today. I thought that I was about 11 weeks along, but in the u/s the tech says it looks like I am about 5.5 weeks along. But my symptoms have stopped over the weekend and then today i started cramping but no bleeding. I am worried, but am suppose to go back in 2 days to get my blood drawn again. Reading the posts does help me, i am hoping for the best. Thanks for letting me read.
|
12 >>