Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

What Is Going On?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Ok, my fiance and I have sex usually in the evening and I lie on my back for half an hour and then I pee at least once before I go to bed. (i know this is tmi and i'm sorry) the next day after we have sex I always have leakage the whole day. It's a lot too. There cannot possibly be that much sperm in there. Does anyone have this happen to them or know what is going on with me? Am I normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You are normal. Its just discharge. All women have it. The vagina is a self cleaning organ and its got to let the discharge out somewhere. Dont worry its not all the sperm flowing out or anything bad.
|

replied January 14th, 2004
Experienced User
It's a lot of discharge. I need to wear a pad because it comes out all day and there is so much of it.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal