Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Anorex (leptoprin)

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
This is my first post and I would like someone's advice. I am very overweight and have started swimming four times per week and watching what I eat. It has been slow but I have lost 40 lbs. Since september 2003. I gained 4.5 lbs back over the holidays and have started again but it's difficult (as usual). Does anyone know anything about anorex (leptoprin)??? I have tried to get information on the internet about it and may not be looking in the right places. I have gotten a little info about it, along with pros/cons but mostly got info on how to buy it. Please help if you know anything about this product or can tell me where I can look for myself. Also, do you think it's harmful?? I don't want to risk a stroke or heart attack if it's really a main "factor" with this medication. Please help!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

thanks much,
iso711
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply