Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Need Advice Badly!

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend at the beginning of month when I was ovulating, i'm only a day late and usually i'm a few days off so that's not what's bothering. I have a weird milky discharge all through out the day and it's a lot. I really want to be pregnant so I want to believe that its sign but i'm driving myself crazy wondering can anyone help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 14th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
You could be! Get a test and find out, you might want to get a pack of 2 or 3 because you might want to wait a couple more days! Good luck! Melissa
|

Experienced User
Do you have any other symptoms? Baby dust!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well take a test. The discharge can mean pregnancy or it can just be normal discharge. Take a test to be safe
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey im 3 months preg and that happened to me too . . .So take ur test! I would still wait till ur a week late. .Just to get best accurate results!
How old r ya?
|
Quick Reply