Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

An 18 Year Old Virgin Needs Your Help

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey everyone,
i'm 18 and i’m about to graduate high school, and i'm still a virgin. This doesn’t bother me too much, but my biggest concern is that i’m going to college in august. Now i’ve seen in movies and heard countless stories about how when guys have their first time, they last for a minute. My question is: is there anything I can do now or at all, to be able to last a decent amount for my first time? I really don't want to go to college and have sex and disappoint.

I've read a couple forums on premature ejaculation here and i’m trying to do the stop-start, and kegels, but I don’t know if it’s helping or what.

Also about kegels, I don't know how many I should do. From some places i’ve read three sets of twenty, and others i've read to do 100 in a day. And once i’ve done these for a while, will I last longer or am I supposed to employ my new muscles when i’m having sex?

I read in a tantra site that at the point of no return, that you should squeeze the pc to hold back the ejaculation, but still orgasm. But then I read on another site that this is bad, and that squeezing the pc stimulates the prostate and can make your cum faster. I really am starting to get confused with everything.

Thanks a lot to anyone who can help!

~kyuzo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 15th, 2006
Hmm cant really help...Im a 15 yearold virgin lol
|

replied June 16th, 2006
Re: An 18 Year Old Virgin Needs Your Help
kyuzo wrote:
hey everyone,
i'm 18 and i’m about to graduate high school, and i'm still a virgin. This doesn’t bother me too much, but my biggest concern is that i’m going to college in august. Now i’ve seen in movies and heard countless stories about how when guys have their first time, they last for a minute. My question is: is there anything I can do now or at all, to be able to last a decent amount for my first time? I really don't want to go to college and have sex and disappoint.

I've read a couple forums on premature ejaculation here and i’m trying to do the stop-start, and kegels, but I don’t know if it’s helping or what.

Also about kegels, I don't know how many I should do. From some places i’ve read three sets of twenty, and others i've read to do 100 in a day. And once i’ve done these for a while, will I last longer or am I supposed to employ my new muscles when i’m having sex?

I read in a tantra site that at the point of no return, that you should squeeze the pc to hold back the ejaculation, but still orgasm. But then I read on another site that this is bad, and that squeezing the pc stimulates the prostate and can make your cum faster. I really am starting to get confused with everything.

~kyuzo

guys coming quickly on there first time isn't premature ejaculation, its cuz its a completely new sensation that your not use to. Its intense and mixed with nerves thats what makes you come quickly.

I doubt all that stuff your doing is helping as its for people with a premature ejaculation problems (not virgins, two completely different things!!). Don't worry about lasting long because you could always take a quick break then go again!!!

The more you worry the worse it will be, don't just jump in with anyone make sure you like each other first beacuse it tends to be the girls who just want sex that end up being disappointed. If she likes you a lot then she wont care how long you last on your first time!!

Just chill out and when the time comes the time comes!!! After the first time you will last longer!!

Hope this helps :)
|

replied June 16th, 2006
*4ng3* wrote:
kyuzo wrote:
hey everyone,

~kyuzo

guys coming quickly on there first time isn't premature ejaculation, its cuz its a completely new sensation that your not use to. Its intense and mixed with nerves thats what makes you come quickly.

I doubt all that stuff your doing is helping as its for people with a premature ejaculation problems (not virgins, two completely different things!!). Don't worry about lasting long because you could always take a quick break then go again!!!

The more you worry the worse it will be, don't just jump in with anyone make sure you like each other first beacuse it tends to be the girls who just want sex that end up being disappointed. If she likes you a lot then she wont care how long you last on your first time!!

Just chill out and when the time comes the time comes!!! After the first time you will last longer!!

Hope this helps :)

well, im a 16 year old virgin, and that just gave me quite a bit of confidence, seen as it came from a female. :)

hope it helped you too kyuzo, & gl at college.
|

replied June 21st, 2006
You're going to blow fast your first time regardless of what you do.....I promise you that.
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Experienced User
hemostatic_electricity wrote:
you're going to blow fast your first time regardless of what you do.....I promise you that.

amen lol
|

replied June 23rd, 2006
Yes, I have a good suggestion. You should de-senstize yourself by using any combinations of vibrators, a showerpik' and using a soft cloth. If these things make the masturbation feel better and/or last shorter, then you would last for a similar time during sex. Also, avoid alcohol because that is notorious for making a short first time. My first time I thought i'd last 1 minute too, I was surprised to find it didn't feel all that great that people claim it does, and I never got off after an hour.
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Well i'm waiting till i'm married so have fun. I'd warn you not to do it before marrige because of my religion but thats just me. We also had a class on it. And they say almost 75% of people who have pre-maritual sex get depression because their self worth goes down. And theres a precentage of people like 10% or something who kill themselves over the depression. But its your choice.
|

replied June 26th, 2006
The first time is just excitement. That is why you cum so quickly. But that 1min you said is a exaggeration!

If you are worried use a bit of 4play first to lift the mood and get both of you really turned on. It works..Trust me
|

replied June 26th, 2006
Experienced User
kyuzo wrote:
hey everyone,

~kyuzo

na man if anytihng youll last longer youll be enrvous and its gona be hard to keep it up.Thats how it was for me and a couple of my freinds
|

replied June 27th, 2006
Never go to war ..With a loaded gun. If ya know what I mean.

I used to ..Ahh... Masterbate before, then you will last much longer!
|

replied June 30th, 2006
Lol skaterguy are u f***ing serious....U really think that...Damn that s*** brainwashed u good huh.

And

hotwheel I get wat ur trying to say but u do go to war with a loaded gun...Otherwise ud get killed.... :d
|

replied June 30th, 2006
Dude...Its not that bad..Just go for it....Even if its short it probably shouldnt feel short...And dont think about it too much.....Just tear it up..Hahaha...Seriously tho... U need to stop reading so much or else you wont have time to have sex.
|

replied July 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Yeah
Yeah, just do it and get it out of the way early, otherwise youll feel like a total douche like I do having waited to have sex till I was 28.
|

User Profile
replied July 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Okay I have to add to this post..

I'd much rather have sex with a guy that goes fast than a guy that takes forever to go..Because it makes me feel better that I cant make them go faster...Because if a guy takes forever--i wonder if it feels good..Get what im saying?

Dont worry about time --just enjoy it ...And make sure that you dont just jump in bed with the first girl...Make sure you are with someone you like..Because you have waited this long..Make it worth it..
|

replied May 9th, 2012
Experienced User
Dear Jillian,

There is a MAJOR error in your thought process there! As a guy I can tell you and AS an OLD(54) guy I can admit it, that if it doesn't feel GOOD, a guy will just stop and do something else-we are simply creatures. The biggest mistake you women make in trying to understand us is that you try to make us more complicated than we really are.

BTW, I've NEVER stuck my penis into a vagina that DIDN'T feel good!

TO KYUZO:

Just relax and enjoy yourself-don't overthink it-if a guy(and you) get 1-2 minutes of pleasure, you'll be ready to do it again in a few minutes and That time he'll last longer(so will you i expect).
|

replied July 30th, 2006
~*~jillian~*~ wrote:
okay I have to add to this post..

I'd much rather have sex with a guy that goes fast than a guy that takes forever to go..Because it makes me feel better that I cant make them go faster...Because if a guy takes forever--i wonder if it feels good..Get what im saying?

Dont worry about time --just enjoy it ...And make sure that you dont just jump in bed with the first girl...Make sure you are with someone you like..Because you have waited this long..Make it worth it..
my first time I lasted 15 mins I didnt think I would last that long maybe you'll be surprized!?
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
Dude to dude
I didn't have as much of a problem as I thought I would. Me end the girl lasted almost an hour but it doesn't always work like that. Sometimes it just goes off, but most times it's only a 15-20 min thing. If the grls not done, either just keep going or do something else for her. Depends on the girl. It won't be as bad as u think.
|

replied May 9th, 2012
Experienced User
My best advice: RELAX, RELAX, RELAX!!!!

I will turn 54 this yr and have had many women in my life.
I've talked with a lot of guys over the years too.

I'll tell you that I've NEVER had a virgin. I've talked to many who claim they did.

Without exception they describe the woman as a lousy lay! This is because of inexperience. She barely knows what pleases her, let alone what will please him! Time and experience normally fix this.

Please don't take that as an insult, it is just truth. Think of your first experience driving. You barely knew what to do and not do. We have to learn the finer points of sex the same way. The mechanics are kind of instinct so that the species will survive, but the finer points of how to give and get the most pleasure must be learned from experience.

Fortunately, we are designed so that at the age when most of us are starting into a sexual relationship for the first time, a man's refractory period (between when he cums and when he can get it up again) is pretty short. As he is probably in his late teens or early twenties, he is at his sexual peak! When the time comes that you choose to lose your virginity, he can probably get it up and cum at least 6 times that day(or night).

You don't have to be great your first time, in fact it would be unusual if you were. It doesn't take long to learn but each time you'll learn more and so will he.

For most guys the fascination with having a virgin is the "Star Trek phenomenon". (Going where no man has gone before) It gives them a special thrill (and bragging rights-very important to the guy). Personally, I like a woman with more experience, but each to their own.

Anyway, you should expect the first time won't be great. ten minutes later, it'll be better and a half hour after that, even better. After a few more times it'll be great, then fantastic, then "OH MY GOD!!!!!!" Relax and enjoy the journey-it just gets better with time and practice. He'll learn what you like and you'll learn what he likes. If you stay with the same partner long enough it goes from OMG to INDESCRIBABLE!

Relax and enjoy the journey of increasing pleasure!!!!
|