Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Do Virgins Always Bleed? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hey guys I wanted to know do virgins always bleed their first time during intercourse? If not than how do you really know if the lady is a virgin or not besides her telling you? Because if they do not bleed than they can simply lie lol
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper HeatherFine
|

replied June 15th, 2006
Hey guys I wanted to know do virgins always bleed their first time during intercourse? If not than how do you really know if the lady is a virgin or not besides her telling you? Because if they do not bleed than they can simply lie lol

yes they bleed thats how you know he popped your cherry
|

replied June 15th, 2006
Not necessarily!!

When I lost me virginity I didn't bleed at all during intercourse!!!

That night I had a tiny spot of blood in my underwear that was hardly noticeable!!!
|

replied June 15th, 2006
Any more responses ladies?
|

replied June 15th, 2006
The truth is not all women bleed when they loose their virginity.

Ask a doctor or look it up on sex ed websites.

I did not bleed when I lost mine. And I had a cousin ask me the same thing cause he said his gf did not bleed when he took hers. He was also unsure if she was really a virgin. Some people say that some girls dont bleed because they guys penis is too small but who knows if thats true as well. Thats not the scientific answer doctors give.
|

User Profile
replied June 15th, 2006
Supporter
Balls :)

every woman is different, some bleed, some don't

i did not
|

replied June 16th, 2006
I bled, but my friend only bled a tiny bit, I bled as if I was on my period...It was gross and I was sore sore the next day...
|

replied June 21st, 2006
I didnt bleed either..... Guess his dick was too small haha

it really depends on the girl.... And the size
|

replied June 26th, 2006
Virgins
I did not bleed at all. Neither did my sister. I asked my mother (i am 27, and this was many years ago) she said it may have something to do with the fact that I have been riding horses since I was two. If I had a hymen, it was more than likely broken during all those years of riding. So my answer to you is every girl is different. All you can do is take her at her word.
Good luck
|

replied June 27th, 2006
Heatherfine Is Right...
There is a piece of tissue in the vagina called hymen, girls who hymen is still intact when she has sex for the first time are more likely to bleed.

But the hymen can be broken by loads of things way before you have sex, like heatherfine said, horse riding is one, gymnastics, exercise/sports and using tampons can all break the hymen before sex.

You'll just have to trust her!!!
|

replied June 27th, 2006
Hi. I had a tiny spot of blood the first time I had sex, really if we werent looking for it, it probably wouldnt have even been noticable. We thought that we just broke part of the hyman, and expected me to bleed the second or third time, but I didnt bleed either of those times, or even since.
|

replied June 28th, 2006
Hi...
Yes its a fact that not only girls bleed on their fist intercourse. And among those whi bleed... The amount of bleeding varies a lot. If the girl has been in sports like horse riding etc. Or has been using tampoons, she may have already damage the hymen and may not necessarily bleed. Hymen is a thin membranous structure which differs in vascularity in individuals and thus bleeding intensity varies. The other important fact to note is that how the intercourse has been done for the first time... If its in gentle and caring way... The hymen wouldn't be shreded to pieces and the bleeding will be hardly noticeable. Other major factor in heavy bleeding at first intercourse is the cervical tear which is a very bad and painful condition often arising due to the use of too much force in trying to penetrate a vagina which is not fully prepared to accomodate large penis. Beware of it!!!
|
Users who thank Doolittle for this post: Msz.Anonymousz 

replied June 28th, 2006
I didnt bleed at all... And to be honest most of friends didnt either... I think it seems to be rarer for a girl to bleed. Girls are getting there periods much younger these days... Usually long beofre they have sex... (aorund 11.12) so use of tampons and other activities that would cause the hymen to break are more f requent.
|

replied June 30th, 2006
Experienced User
I bled...Yeah I bled alot. It was like I was on my period but he was also big so that defintiely could have done it.
|

replied July 1st, 2006
I didn't bleed.

As it has been stated, some bleed, some do not. It's all dependant on the woman. If she has been active with herself etc, she won't bleed. :oops:
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I didnt bleed the first time I did it but the second time (which lasted for about 3 hours on and off lol) I bled that night and was really scared. But not all women bleed when they first have sex
|

replied July 21st, 2006
Experienced User
I didnt bleed when I had sex the first time.

This is not uncommon, as many women can break their hymen through experimentation (vibrators/dildos), water play (masturbation), tampons (menstruation), or even some vigorous sports can make a girl bend in the wrong way and cause a tear.

You have to trust the girl you're with, and if you're going to sleep with her hopefully you know her enough to trust her, and she knows you enough to tell you the truth.
|
Users who thank averiex for this post: Msz.Anonymousz 

replied July 21st, 2006
Experienced User
What about bisexual virgin girls? If she has had sex with a girl, but not a guy.
|

replied July 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
miller2190 wrote:
what about bisexual virgin girls? If she has had sex with a girl, but not a guy.

i don't see how this really applies to it, but I was a bisexual virgin girl and slept with my boyfriend for the first time and didn't bleed. If a bisexual girl as had sex with a girl, then it's still considered sex whether she bleeds or not. A toy could have been used to break the hymen. On the contrary just because a girl doesn't bleed doesn't make her a non-virgin. Tampons, dildos, water play, sports (horseback riding and gymnastics) all can cause a girl to tear her hymen..

If a person is worried that the person they're going to sleep with isnt actually a virgin.. Then you .S.H.O.U.L.D.N.T. .B.E. .S.L.E.E.P.I.N.G. .W.I.T.H. .H.E.R.

Losing virginity is about love, not about sex and not a lot of people realize that. If you're freaking out whether or not the person you're going to sleep with is a virgin or not then obviously there isn't any trust in the relationship and it's not the right time!!!!!!
|

replied July 26th, 2006
:d no they don't I didn't!!
|
Quick Reply