Medical Questions > Abortion > Abortion Pro Choice Forum

Pro-choie Forum Rules

I feel some rules need to be set down for new people that log on and don't know what the pro-choice/pro-life forums are all about :)

1. This is the pro-choice forum. If you are posting anti pro-choice views, I will delete the posts, as I am moderator for this forum. Technically, no one except pro-choice should be posting on this forum; and if any post causes a debate, I will either delete the posts by people I know are not pro-choice, or request the topic be moved to the debate forum.

2. On that note, debating the abortion issue should be done on the abortion debate forum, not this one. This is a place for pro-choicers to come together without fear of their opinions being immediately shot down by pro-lifers.

If anyone else has rules to suggest, feel free to do so! A next good stop for new people would be the "pro-choice views" topic!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Pro-choie Forum Rules
eiri wrote:
this is a place for pro-choicers to come together without fear of their opinions being immediately shot down by pro-lifers.

thats right pro-life people take notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pro-choice only!!!
|

User Profile
replied November 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Pro-choie Forum Rules
cherry88 wrote:
eiri wrote:
this is a place for pro-choicers to come together without fear of their opinions being immediately shot down by pro-lifers.

thats right pro-life people take notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pro-choice only!!!

kinda childish
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied July 30th, 2010
I have always been Pro-Choice as I felt it was a womans right.My story is different to most and that's why I feel I can tell it.I had an abortion because my then husband backed out on getting a vasectomy,you see I had just had a baby that was born with severe birth defects and a chromasonal abnormality that had'nt even got a name for it!We were told anymore children would have worse problems? It makes me so angry at those self righteous,bible thumping fanatics using it as an excuse to justify violence against the women and doctors that provide a service that is a legal choice.
|

replied November 16th, 2010
Isn't the choice to be pro life still a CHOICE?
|

replied July 20th, 2011
Pro Choice Views
The choice to not get an abortion is a choice, and I personally am pro choice but I haven't had an abortion and i don't know that I ever would. Pro choice does not mean pro abortion. Nobody likes abortions, but sometimes it's a woman's only option. I hope i'll never have one, but if i need to, I want the option there for me and any other woman who needs it.

It really bothers me when men (who will NEVER be pregnant or have an abortion themselves.) are anti-choice. Anyone else feel this way?
|