Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

thick white discharge during orgasm

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Ok I have heard that a girl's "cum" can be really thick white is this normal? Or should it always be clear and during sex is it normal for a girl cum to gush out during penetration?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper motaygon00
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I think it should be white, not see through. Ive known for it to gush out so I dont think this is abnormal. Go to the sexual health-womens part you may get better answers there.
|

replied June 28th, 2012
Do wimen all ways have white cum and do they do it alot?
My name is paul I have a gf and she sent me a pic of her cummibg and its all white I asked if she dose that alot and she said for her hole life
I only thoght it was on acagins that the women cummed white
I need help on the subject
Im scaird and need ansers as to if this is supost to happen all the time dearing sex abd when she orgasims
I fear that its not normal pleas help me out
|

replied June 28th, 2012
My name is paul I have a gf and she sent me a pic of her cummibg and its all white I asked if she dose that alot and she said for her hole life
I only thoght it was on acagins that the women cummed white
I need help on the subject
Im scaird and need ansers as to if this is supost to happen all the time dearing sex abd when she orgasims
I fear that its not normal pleas help me out
|

replied June 13th, 2006
I know that it can be clear, I have experience in that. I have not seen it gush out just because of penetration, but only when they cum.
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh yes I miss-read I agree it can "gush" when she "comes"
|

replied December 22nd, 2008
women's sexual fluid
Please, does anyone know the name of the liquid women discharg during orgasm? We know semen and sperm as in the case of men, what's the name for the ladies equivalent? Thanks.
|

replied December 22nd, 2008
women's sexual fluid
Please, does anyone know the name of the liquid women discharg during orgasm? We know semen and sperm as in the case of men, what's the name for the ladies equivalent? Thanks.
|

replied September 5th, 2009
Girl Cum
Female Ejaculate is also known as Bartholin's fluid
|

replied September 6th, 2009
M4L1C3 is right, it's fluid from the bartholin's gland. It can come in different forms, its purpose and other fluids' purposes being to lube the vagina. It's perfectly normal, unless you (not you personally, I mean the hypothetical you) have an infection, which you might notice from a yeast infection, or an exceedingly foul, fishy odor, or a thin, yellow, pus-like discharge. Then you might want to see a doctor (Again, hypothetical you). Otherwise, you're probably fine.
|

replied December 5th, 2011
i had sex with my boyfriend with condom but after the sex i found out that the white fluid in my virginal is sticky is it that he has released on me?
|

replied December 5th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Not likely, unless the condom broke.

It is likely to be your own fluids and lubrication from the condom, or if you used extra lube.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied July 23rd, 2013
Help?
Me and my bf just had sex and I don't know if it was my cum or his but when I saw what dripped out of me it was white n foamy it's always been clear... Why is this happening and is this normal and is it from me or him?
|

replied July 23rd, 2013
Community Volunteer
It was likely a mixture of his and your fluids. if it lasted a while, or were vigerous, the foamyness comes from that.
|