Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

32 Weeks And Somethings Not Right....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
32 weeks pregnant and I have not been able to keep any food down of any kind for the last week and a half I have been to the doctor the hospital and all they do is put me on a liquid diet.And a medication (zofran) that doesn't seem to be working... I feel fine I just cant keep anything down and have lost my appetite... My blood pressure is fine. But they are finding ke tones in my urine....I am sooo scared and so very hungary ...

Last edited by mommy shirley on June 11th, 2006 03:52 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Nausea and vomiting in the third trimester can be a warning sign of preeclampsia...Has your doctor monitored your blood pressure and tested your urine for protein? Have you noticed any sudden swelling? If so you should not hesitate to call your doctor again...
|

replied June 11th, 2006
Here For You
Now I did that when I was 32 weeks but it was normal for me I threw up the whole time.. I would say if everything is going fine then I wouldnt worrie but I remember I worried and was on here all the time asking am I ok so I completly understand what you are going through. Look here are the warning signs I was told that were defintly a need to be worried
1.Bledding
2.A pnemonia smell when I urinate
3. Tearable cramping as well as a need to push sensation

now I know that you will still worrie but we are here for you
|

replied June 11th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Re: Here For You
brionnas mama wrote:

what does pneumonia smell like? Is it anything like ammonia?
|

replied June 11th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Here For You
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
brionnas mama wrote:

what does pneumonia smell like? Is it anything like ammonia?

lmao.... I don't want to be mean to anyone, and I hope she's not offended, but.... That made me laugh so hard. Lol
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Pneumonia is a bad lung infection...Hehe I think you ment ammonia.
|

replied June 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
The night I first got sick with my first baby there was a lot of throwing up and eppigastric pain. I kept throwing up thru till my delivery. They told me that throwing up was a sign of preeclampsia.....If your doctor doesn't seem too concerned about it....Just keep an eye on it and if you start seeing spots or it's accompanied by a head ach and if you start retaining water you will need to call your doc right away. But you say that your pressure is fine??? Well that is good.

Just keep your doctor on speed dial. If you think something is wrong call him right away. Dont' play guessing games with your pregnancy.
|